• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

On the phone with La-Camel Jocky I Wear A Towel On My Head now..........Wow these people are freaking IDIOTS!!! LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!!!!!!:shock:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guys please let me know if there are issues getting your rooms taken care of.

Biggin they always screw with you .............:lmao::lmao:

I hope to be there - just need to get the funds approved by the finance committee - aka Wife. "thumbsup"

Really looking forward to it - I've heard awesome things about this place!

$119 per night :lmao::lmao: that is the only problem.... it is a very very nice hotel.

Yeah, saw that last night when I started "shopping" At this point I may have to be part of the "sleepin in the truck" crowd after events of today at work.

So who's gonna be on RCCtv?

Sign me up! "thumbsup"
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guys please let me know if there are issues getting your rooms taken care of.

Biggin they always screw with you .............:lmao::lmao:

Yes they do. They could not find me in the system and then when I mentioned The Rox Box group rate, Ha-Beeb was clueless. He finallygot it figured out.

Got the reservations made today from he bob so looks like were in like flyn according to towel boy.

Back