• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

Me too .......

Guys and gals, Thanks for all the PM's ..... I'm doing my best to answer them.
With some of your questions please contact Harley, as this is his event, but is just being held at the Rox Box.
I dont wont to step on any toes by answering wrong on some of the question. Thanks for understanding

I will not be setting up the courses, With this event Harley and a few others will be setting up the courses
Judges are signing up from around the country and will not be made up of local guys.
sorry i dont have the event logo

Here are the ones I feel i can answer 100%

Thanks

Last edited:
"thumbsup":mrgreen: Thats why you the man lol:mrgreen:

Wuz going on .... i'm just crazy busy :oops: sorry... i added you and the other drivers to the list .... and as for your love... i'll call the girls and see if i can find you some hugs :mrgreen:

see you in march bro, thanks for making the trip again

Guys and gals, Thanks for all the PM's ..... I'm doing my best to answer them.
With some of your questions please contact Harley, as this is his event, but is just being held at the Rox Box.

I guess people do not know that you are only hosting the event at your place and helping with attendance signups.. This is Harley's event, so all event questions should be sent to Harley "thumbsup"

Aww hell, I just now noticed Mini is coming also...Damn! :flipoff::mrgreen:

I guess people do not know that you are only hosting the event at your place and helping with attendance signups.. This is Harley's event, so all event questions should be sent to Harley "thumbsup"

Aww hell, I just now noticed Mini is coming also...Damn! :flipoff::mrgreen:

You know it baby!!!!!:twisted::flipoff:"thumbsup"

is anyone looking for someone to split a room/car with. i kinda want to go, but i dont think i will be able to swing it by myself

You guys have fun. I just can't commit to driving that far this year. I have way to much on my plate right now for that. :cry:

I would however love to get a shirt if that is at all possible. Who would I need to talk to about getting one? :mrgreen:

Back