• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Don't know you harvo but great job in a tough crowd.

Articzap and Mindless are a couple of great guys, congradts on the great driving"thumbsup"

Thanks for the kind words! You are a great guy though. Definitely do a lot for the community.

I had a great time! Thanks for putting on a great event with some hard ass courses! Really had to bust your ass if you wanted to finish!"thumbsup"

I would to say Big Thanks to all the sponsors for the Giveaways and Big Thanks to T1E and RoxBox for a Great event. What a day and never thought I'd have to worry about batterys after the last course???But with scores being close they took the top 10.Would also like to Thank the guys who let me use there car to charge battery and to my spotter for getting me through the 10 gate for a -17.Big Thanks to Nick for the coaching along the way.."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Wow, what a trip! Great Event!

First off, Thanks to T1E, the Rox Box and all the staff and sponsors that made this event possible. Chicklet, BTF, The Eye, all the judges, staff, etc. all did an excellent job to make this event happen and be a success.

Thanks to all the sponsors for stepping up for the event. The raffle was great.

Thanks to all the drivers for showing up for the event. It was great to meet some new faces and compete on some tough courses against some very talented drivers.

Congratulations to all the drivers but especially the Top 10. It was a hard fought comp all day with some great driving. That finals was one to remember.

Thanks to all the Team T1E family of Team Drivers, Customers, Supporters, Travellers, etc......couldn't do it without you guys.

To my sponsors:

T1E: From the awesome chassis to the Team T1E support, I can't ask for anything more.

Vanquish Products: Best wheels on the market hands down!

Holmes Hobbies : Best ESCs and Motors. Gave me the control and speed to finish the long course that had a potential 100 bonus points

Anderson R/C: Best Hobby Shop in NC, Check them out!

FreqE Skinz: Keeps my rig looking good and came through with a new 2012 skin design for my truck.....look for new Parma Xciter Skins coming soon!

Clover Custom Designs: Best Berg tubes around.

Crawl Spec: All the cool little add ons every truck needs!

559002_10150606625480308_636540307_9557053_1619124699_n.jpg

Last edited:
What a great time it was 8)
It was so cool to finally get to meet so many of you guys and gal.
I hope to do some traveling this year and visit a few of your crawling areas.
Thanks to all who made this possible "thumbsup"
Congratulations to all the winners!
Some mighty fine driving was to be seen by many.
The Rox Box is a very cool place, and Aaron the owner and :twisted: Twisted Evil Course Builder, put on one Hell of a Great Event!!!!!!!
Thanks Man!!!!!!!
For those who didn't get to attend, here is the cool handywork of Aaron's that greeted us all when the doors were opened. He turned the "Box" into T1E Country!!!;-)
028.jpg

It was a cool spot to crawl. Alot different than what I am used to. The first three courses made me feel like it was my first time crawling again(very intimidating) yet fun and challenging. It was alot of fun to put faces to the people posting on here. Wish there were more places like this to crawl inside in the winter months.

I want to say thanks to all the sponsors that made this event possible. A big thanks to Aaron for his facilities. It was a great time and good to meet new faces to keep this hobby going. (and good to have finished 13th with a truck that was only finished a few days ago!!) Later.

Lets see some more pics!!!!!!

Dan, I hope you are feeling better. I was looking forward to meeting you. Also was going to pick up another set of Beef Tubes for my scaler. I'll place an order sometime this week "thumbsup"
Here's all the rest of the pics I have. Some are not too good and I don't know what happened, but I know there were several people taking pics so maybe they will post some too.

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

What an awesome event. couldnt have asked for a better crowd of folks to see and have an amazing weekend with. it was really nice putting some faces to names here. Thanks to Aaron at the Rox Box for hosting and T1E for putting on an amazing event. thanks to all sponsors cause without you it would not have happened. A big thanks to everyone that made this possible, BTF Chicklet Fish and everyone else i dont know but made it happen."thumbsup" cant wait to crawl with you all soon.

I got a bunch of pics I will post tomorrow eve.

Did anyone get pics of the runaway truck on fire? It came out of the tube right in front of me, and I was too dumb struck to take a picture!!

2.2 after 6 courses on saturday and a crazy finals course for the top 10

1. Andy Zuber -137
  2. Brian Albl -96
  3. nick justice -77
  4. David Zicari -72
  5. Louis Bach -53
  6. Kevin Herndon -39
  7. Chris Stephen -27
  8. Mike Ginn II -17
  9. Scott Syjut 19
  10. Carey Baird 144
  11. Johnny Croft 153
  12. doug johnson 163 Djohn
  13. Jeremey Froehlich 167 BullFrogRC
  14. David Zicari 169
  15. Howard goff 179
  16. Jesse LeBoeuf 181
  17. John Emerson 184
  18. Shawn Morgan 186 Mad Dawg
  19. Matt banta 187
  20. Jeff Hartwig 193
  21. Michael Rawlins 194
  22. Barry Sobol 195
  23. Stacy Corbin 197
  24. randy gray 198 slowride1
  25. John Mesa 199
  26. Lee Carter 205
  27. Josh Thiede 206
  28. Joshua E. Woodard 206
  29. Kevin Umlauf 208
  30. jeff Diederich 210
  31. aaron ronimous 212
  32. Nathan Miller 212
  33. Matthew Gerstandt 214
  34. jesse lum 215
  35. aaron stephenson 216
  36. Eric Layne 216
  37. Bryan Baiky 218
  38. chris barber 218
  39. Asher 219
  40. Brittney Brannan 220
  41. Andy Pastore 223
  42. Paul Davis 224
  43. mike hanneman 226
  44. Steve Farling 230
  45. Craig Stuart 231
  46. Daniel Jones 232
  47. Thomas Telando 233
  48. Matt Goubeaux 236
  49. Michael Rager 236
  50. Arthur Bell 244
  51. Mike Gauger 248
  52. Wes Valbert 310

Last edited by a moderator:
The coolest indoor place i have ever been to by far. Big thanks to all the sponsors and judges for making a great event. It was good to meet some new faces and cant wait to see you all again at the next big event. PS the final course was sick hopefully someone got some video.

Back