• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Honestly, when it comes to fun at comps, course design is everything. I think that one of the problems this hobby has had is that people have continued to build harder and harder courses and it has become less fun for the masses.

Yes, the Pro drivers want a challenge, but it shouldn't come at the cost of making the courses impossible. It's my thought that a well designed course should have an out for every extremely difficult gate...a way to eat it and go. The top guys will run a cleaner course and their scores will show it, but the middle of pack and lower drivers can still cover a good part of the course or even finish.
It sucks when half the field has 38's on most of the courses. It's just not that much fun and we lose participants.

You'll build the courses how you want, but it's just my feeling that effective course design will ensure the longevity of the hobby by making the event more fun.

Course are done now "thumbsup" ... They are laid out like a local comp... Fun and smooth...".."thumbsup" ...
The biggest challenge now is just the clock

Ties will be broken by comparing scores on course 1-6 in that order .. First one with the better score will take the win of the tie.

The top 5 shoot out format will be based on how closes the final scores are. I'm guessing they will be very close

Back