• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

uh oh, sounds kinda like revenge f-ck when breaking up with a grilfriend you hate!:shock:8):twisted::lmao:"thumbsup"

Take this for what it is worth.....

I would worry more about the course I have planned, than I would the finals :lmao:

These will be the most challenging course I have ever built at the rox box for one reason ......
They will be the last ones ever ran here. So I wish you all luck and see you all Saturday morning

8)

Oh Boy!! Loading the Vanborguini now!! Waiting on Bigstu and Rocksrock. Then on the road!! 3-4hours later check into hotel and then what?? Maybe The outdoor rock pile at 4x4 parts store who knows!!

Us Iowa boys just made it to Indiana, . Are we still meetingup for a 4 so?

I will be @ 4 wheel parts before 4. :)

So.... Lets run some coruses today!

Also, to all who come to 4WP, park in the closed Jiffy lube lot next door the 4wp. They have been nice enough to let us play on their rocks, lets keep their lot clear for their biZness!

See yall on the rocks!! :) :)

Honestly, when it comes to fun at comps, course design is everything. I think that one of the problems this hobby has had is that people have continued to build harder and harder courses and it has become less fun for the masses.

Yes, the Pro drivers want a challenge, but it shouldn't come at the cost of making the courses impossible. It's my thought that a well designed course should have an out for every extremely difficult gate...a way to eat it and go. The top guys will run a cleaner course and their scores will show it, but the middle of pack and lower drivers can still cover a good part of the course or even finish.
It sucks when half the field has 38's on most of the courses. It's just not that much fun and we lose participants.

You'll build the courses how you want, but it's just my feeling that effective course design will ensure the longevity of the hobby by making the event more fun.

Back