• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Well i guess people would like 4min courses as many people have pmed me about it and people are steping up to judge on sunday so this is it .... "thumbsup"

Saturday

Doors to open at 7am
Tech to start at 7:30am
driving to start at 8am

2.2 round 1 ... 3 course ... 4mins
round 1 will run from 8-1pm
Judges will run during this time, with the use of floaters

1pm -2pm flip courses

2.2 round 2 ... 3 course ... 4mins
round 2 will run from 2-7pm
Judges will run during this time, with the use of floaters

7-8 flip course to run 2.2 top five shoot out

8-9 top five shoot out under the lights

Doors close at 10pm

Sunday morning

Doors to open at 7am
Judges check in is at 7:15.. must have 6
Tech to start at 7:30am
driving to start at 8am

8-9am .. 13 driver
1.9 ... 2-3 course ... 4mins ... based on judges that show up

9-9:30am... 5 drivers
Supers 2-3 course ... 4mins ... based on judges that show up

Doors to close for the last time at 10:30am

Last edited:
i hope that this schedule change make people happy "thumbsup" thank you to all that added their input
i'm sorry i did not think that people would want to come in on sunday just run for under 2 hours .. but i was wrong

Again im sorry

Last edited:
Really nice of you to do this Aaron 8)

Pat on the back :)

Feather in your hat :)

Gold star :)

You da Man "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I CAN HARDLY WAIT ! LET THE DRIVING BEGIN :lmao:

thanks aaron
thats sure looks alot better

ill judge on sunday for sure if needed

thanks again for putting it all on an givein us a place to crawl

Thanks for posting the schedule. im hoping for 3 1.9 courses and 3 super courses:ror:. Now about this shootout. what does that entail exactly? like 20 gates 4 min or what we talking here? thanks

Thanks for posting the schedule. im hoping for 3 1.9 courses and 3 super courses:ror:. Now about this shootout. what does that entail exactly? like 20 gates 4 min or what we talking here? thanks

Why are you asking?
Batteries, strategy, curiosity.......for the most part they are generally longer than the event courses in both gates and time limit. Usually there is some sort of "BONUS" mixed in. Last year the hot design was Bonus Land...this year the Repeating Bonus has generated lots of excitement. Since we don't know who is or is not in the Finals we don't know who the course designer will be so who knows.

Why are you asking?
Batteries, strategy, curiosity.......for the most part they are generally longer than the event courses in both gates and time limit. Usually there is some sort of "BONUS" mixed in. Last year the hot design was Bonus Land...this year the Repeating Bonus has generated lots of excitement. Since we don't know who is or is not in the Finals we don't know who the course designer will be so who knows.
Thanks Fish, I was asking outta curiosity is all. thanks

I do like the repeating bonus. It was really a blast to watch. It's funny how many times a driver goes through the bonus and manages to pull a line that makes him waste time. Hahahaha!

:cry: Well I am way screwed , I'm just not gonna be able too make this event.

Sorry too all parties involved , have a great comp "thumbsup"

Take this for what it is worth.....

I would worry more about the course I have planned, than I would the finals :lmao:

These will be the most challenging course I have ever built at the rox box for one reason ......
They will be the last ones ever ran here. So I wish you all luck and see you all Saturday morning

8)

Back