• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

for all of you out of town peps that will be here on friday dose anyone want to meet up at 4 wheel parts so you all can clawl on indiana before the comp it s a good spot to play an not far from the box

I think the IaROCK boys will be there!!!! I will plug the addi into the GPS!

Chris,,,we should be in town around 1 - 2 in the afternoon,,,,we will hook up at the Motel with you guys!!!

Does anyone know how wide cables usually are? I've only got one set of wheels and hubs, so now I'm freaking out about this.................:shock: I did some searching, but haven't found much so far.

I wouldn't sweat the cables. In my old club we would run obstacles like that all the time, they should be a reasonable width, nothing that we shoul dhave to change hubs/tires/wheels for. It should be integrated as another smooth obsticale to keep the flow going of the course. It will be good man"thumbsup"

Does anyone know how wide cables usually are? I've only got one set of wheels and hubs, so now I'm freaking out about this.................:shock: I did some searching, but haven't found much so far.

Just don't run a narrow losi like I used to. At battlegrounds it would not make the cable section. Eeepee had the same problem. But that was with narrow shaftys.

I am sure if your normal moa width you will be fine. Never did understand the cable thing:)

But cables are easy to navigate. The trick is to only watch one of your front tires.

Cables are cool if you're doing scale shit. Blah

Just mark that course as a 50 and move on. Lol

Thanks Guys"thumbsup" I didn't have any trouble on the belts Aaron had up, but cables are a lot different than those. I bought some cable yesterday and got to wondering what width to make them. I haven't put them up yet cause I was too busy screwing up a paint job on my panels:roll: I do think the cables will be fun, I just never have got to try any. I would like to come down to Four Wheel Parts to play friday afternoon, but don't know if I'll get to yet. It's a cool place to crawl.8)

Back