• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

dam the luck. i get this thing workin good on rocks an now steel. what is a guy to do

walkin the tieght rope :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
for the guy with the cables:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

dam the luck. i get this thing workin good on rocks an now steel. what is a guy to do

walkin the tieght rope :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
for the guy with the cables:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Well going to have to knock the dust off the panthers:roll:

take off the tires an rap a ruber band aroung the rim . there that should work now lol lol

Last edited:
Not going to make this after all. I just didnt have enough time to make the money to fix my rig between going to night school as well as day school, and having a huge senior project due this week. I really wish I could make it, was looking forward to it big time but i just dont want to come up there 6 hours from home and get mad because the rig i pretty much borrowed from 20 different people breaks the first time I even power it up. :cry:

for all of you out of town peps that will be here on friday dose anyone want to meet up at 4 wheel parts so you all can clawl on indiana before the comp it s a good spot to play an not far from the box

Well I am not gonna make it to this one. I have decided to get out of crawling. Looks like it will be a great event!

Sent from HTC Rezound

for all of you out of town peps that will be here on friday dose anyone want to meet up at 4 wheel parts so you all can clawl on indiana before the comp it s a good spot to play an not far from the box

I will be arriving Friday morning and plan on playing on rocks, not @ 4WP though "thumbsup" For those that would like to know what the rocks are like at The ROx Box, 4WP is a great example of the rocks. "thumbsup"

on your rocks or on indiana rocks
Hehehe with my hands :lmao:

that not right............:mrgreen:
:twisted:

Careful....you could go blind:shock:;-)
:shock:

I will be arriving Friday morning and plan on playing on rocks, not @ 4WP though "thumbsup" For those that would like to know what the rocks are like at The ROx Box, 4WP is a great example of the rocks. "thumbsup"
Hmmm yeah I might be up for that. Probably be in the area around 1-2pm.

that would be awesome. i believe were gonna try and make it around 3-4. want to setup a time to meet there? how close is it to Motel 6?

Back