• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

WOW, what a great event!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> "thumbsup"<v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I need to start with thanking all those people that make an event like this happen. Thanks to T1e, The Eye and the Rox Box judges (without the judges this event would NOT happen). Thanks Chicklet and fish for all your hard work keeping it organized. Thanks to all the venders that gave so much to this event. <o:p></o:p>
CONGRATS to all the drivers. These were some very tough courses and everyone looked to have a great time all day<o:p></o:p>
Congrats to the top 10. That finals course was friggin bananas!!! And I learned that a 60 foot cable bridge is harder than it looks:shock:<o:p></o:p>
When I drive at an event with this caliber of drivers I always learn better ways to drive this berg of mine!!:twisted:<o:p></o:p>
Thanks to my STL buddies who made the trip with me and to Stacy (SACCO) for driving his new jeep the whole time

Thanks to Kooter for getting me into R/C Crawling:lmao:

Congrats to Louis (JPBOY) for your 5th place finish!!! It was cool to have one of my best friends in the finals with me!!!8)<o:p></o:p>
035-2.jpg

Last edited:
Big thanks to everyone that was involved with making this event happen, Aaron @ Rox Box, Nick @ T1E, Fish, Chicklet, all the sponsors, judges, etc. I had a great time and met a few new people and hung out with others that I already knew.

A huge thanks to Aaron for stepping up and hosting the event. "thumbsup"

Also a huge thanks to all the sponsors, the folks that played a key roll in getting everything put together, and the judges.

I had a great time at the comp.

One of the coolest comps I have been to, I had a great time, and got to hang out all day with some great people. Thanks to everyone who put this together and made it happen. Thanks to everyone who took the time to judge, what a huge task that must have been.

I still can't stop laughing about all the story's I can tell just from the Motel 6 parking lot. :mrgreen:

Hey Art,

Did anyone get any pics of your crispy critter??

Strange seeing that thing burst into flames inside the tunnel then drive out of the tunnel, "fully involved"

Sorry for your luck, but makes me think twice about powering out of a bind!! Lesson learned!!

pst,,, might wanna talk to Tekin about that..... Just sayin..

Back