• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 US Scale Trials Championships 2-21/22-15 at Motorama

Parker, is there a place where we can see who has signed up to drive?

If so I need to change tires,not enough rock.:roll:

I'm sure that there is going to be a good mix of stuff. I just wanted to see if this was the style of the event. I hear Trial and this is what I think of.

I looked on Motorama website map, didn't see as a participant what entrance to use. Anyone know?

Thanks Jslick already registered,didn't know what entrance. #8"thumbsup"

Like I said it looks like #8, I could be wrong. I'll be heading out there tomorrow to help out. If i can I'll double check."thumbsup"

Anyone have some room on the floor of there hotel for an 18 year old kid from Reno?

The event will be in the West Hall in the far right hand corner from the entrance to the hall.

Bummed that pics are all over social media and none here. It was an awesome time. I'll get my pics up as soon as I can."thumbsup"

Last edited:
I am trying to find pictures of the ST class winner...All I can find are random course shots all jumbled up and giant group shots.

In the process of uploading 53 pics right now. I know that SUBY, Mike Updegrave from EPARCCrawlers won the ST Class, Mike Kirby won the Open Class. Way to keep it in PA SUBY!!"thumbsup"

In the process of uploading 53 pics right now. I know that SUBY, Mike Updegrave from EPARCCrawlers won the ST Class, Mike Kirby won the Open Class. Way to keep it in PA SUBY!!"thumbsup"

Show me your rig from the weekend, was wondering if I met you or not.

Back