• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Nah, needs more suspense first. How about 100 point bonus for crossing the 30 foot cable bridge. Lol

Thanks to everyone who helped out on this event. Had a great time and a big thanks to Aaron for having this event. All the guys in the shoot out.. Congrats and what a great show.

Sunday morning

Doors to open at 7am
Judges check in is at 7:15.. must have 6 judge or Sunday will be canceled
Tech to start at 7:30am
driving to start at 8am

8-9am .. 13 driver
1.9 ... 2-3 course ... 4mins ... based on judges that show up

9-9:30am... 5 drivers
Supers 2-3 course ... 4mins ... based on judges that show up

Doors to close for the last time at 10:30am

Tomorrow at 7am ... Remember we must have 6 judges by 7:30 to have the Sunday event

Thanks

Yup! Thanks Aaron! You put on a great event.

The finals shootout was a blast! I had a great time all day. Great job Andy and Jeepsohigh and the rest of the top 10. It was a privilege to run with you guys.

It was a long day, but it was a great day.

Awesome time was great to meet everyone bonus land was crazy thanks for all the cheers everyone really made my night!!!!

Congrats to Andy on the win! Had a blast with you guys! For those driving home tonite, be safe. If you're coming in the morning, please help out with judging or no one will be able to run 1.9 or super.

Just got home. Dropped off Jeepsohigh at his house so I know he's safe. Jpboy only had about 25 minutes more from there (like me). they both drove great all day. Me? Notsomuch.

Congrats bros, and congrats to all in the shoot out. It was fun judging such an intense course. :ror:

Looks nearly an all T1E top 6 "thumbsup"

Congrats Andy!

I didn't know you guys had anything other than T1E's there....:lmao:

I think Mindless was driving a YTC rig.

Don't know you harvo but great job in a tough crowd.

Articzap and Mindless are a couple of great guys, congradts on the great driving"thumbsup"

Thanks. It was a tough crowd and a bunch of great drivers. Indoors courses are tough when they arent on your normal agenda. :shock:

Back