• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

***Official 2015 New Mexico State Championship Thread***

El Paso attendees will be the following:

David Ochoa trail class 1.9 and 2.2
Alfonso Acevedo trail class 1.9 and 2.2
Byron Mullins trail class 2.2
Nick Avalos trail class 2.2
Jorge Valadez trail class 1.9

Last edited:
Payment for state for:

Jorge Valadez
teamvaladezhobb
1.9 trail class
XXXL shirt

Alfonso Acevedo
poncho_ponch
2.2 trail class
XL shirt

Yes Jorge any body traveling with you guys can run. It will be a long loop so be prepared. Can't wait guys this is going to be fun.

I was going to make the trip down and rent a Pontiac Aztec and try to find blue meth so I can make the long drive home without sleeping ... But I found purple meth up here in New Hampshire so I'm staying ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to make the trip down and rent a Pontiac Aztec and try to find blue meth so I can make the long drive home without sleeping ... But I found purple meth up here in New Hampshire so I'm staying ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lmao:

I will be attending the comp competing in 2.2 pro class I have already paid on PayPal and my shirt size is an xl

Back