• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Ive heard Indy is one of the best cities in the US. When I went to the 24hr comp i definetly noticed that it was way nicer than the ATL :ror: Ill be with Fish, so I'm down with whatever. The parking lot party sounds fun as well. I really want to see an EXO

All right all right all right...

So to get us more amp'd for next weekend, I am posting up the prizes (so far)!!!
I want to thank the sponsor for stepping up and donating some great items.
Please visit their websites and support our vendors!
"thumbsup"
6oq7q1.jpg

CowR/C sent us some awesome swag! Hats, shirts, towels, pocket screw boxes and koozies!

853bf73a.jpg

edd6be87.jpg

Evil Crawler Designs sent us $250 in gift certificates! Wow! $50 bucks to each winner :twisted:!

bda3e0b6.jpg

694921b3.jpg

Team Brood sent us a 19t Intensity motor and tons of brushes and springs!

708d6b58.jpg

348ae32f.jpg

Biggin69 aka "BEEF TUBES" will be giving away 4 sets of tubes (winners choice :shock:)!

69a033e1.jpg

6c36cf4e.jpg

5fc462fc.jpg

58c1d91b.jpg

TGN Distibuting sent us some scale RC4WD tires and Hobby Gear bungee cords!

c81c16d3.jpg

0771cae3.png

Boca Bearings sent us a $50 gift certificate, shirt, mouse pad, stickers and a handy multi function tool!

dd44d5cd.jpg

I am hoping that The Rox Box crew and a select few repeat the last couple years as far as Griday night dinner goes. Nick, Andy, Fish......you in?

untchabl and I will be in for dinner Friday. We have about a 10 hour trip and will be leaving early Friday morning......

so are you going to post a pic up an the new disaster that you have up for us. im sure you have the same line the eye always has
im sure glad im not driven this comp

Back