• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Was hoping Fish was going to have me signed up before they closed but I guess not. I'll be riding with him anyway, and will have my scaler with me for sure, but I doubt there will be any room for that :roll:

If you guys need any help just yell for me and If you dont know what I look like im an 18yr old who looks 21. Will be wearing basketball shorts and some white NIKES and more than likely some form of ECC shirt "thumbsup"

Was hoping Fish was going to have me signed up before they closed but I guess not. I'll be riding with him anyway, and will have my scaler with me for sure, but I doubt there will be any room for that :roll:

If you guys need any help just yell for me and If you dont know what I look like im an 18yr old who looks 21. Will be wearing basketball shorts and some white NIKES and more than likely some form of ECC shirt "thumbsup"

With long Blonde hair and a Pink mini skirt:lmao::flipoff:

I want to setup all the drivers WITH all class rigs in one photo...you guys up for that? I think it would be awesome!

It will/should be easier at this comp than at ECC, where everybody is spread out, checking courses and goofing off all over the mountain.

Yeah it will be. I have a wide angle lens secured for ECC so I think we should be able to squeeze everyone in! "thumbsup"

Just made my reservations at the motel 6, should be down there around 3 on Friday.........can't wait!!!!"thumbsup"

Back