• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Oh Man!! Getting excited about this. It's going to be a hoot I'm sure. It's been a loong time since I've been on indoor rocks :shock:

Are there places inside to keep a toolbox, charger..etc? Or will we be pitting in the parking lot? Does the lot have room for easy ups and tables?

Just trying to figure out how to prepare... Thanks "thumbsup"

Last year there was a big pit tent with tables and chairs right outside the rear roll up door, assuming same setup! Look at last years pics, the tent is shown in a few.

Are we ready yet?

Last edited:
Oh Man!! Getting excited about this. It's going to be a hoot I'm sure. It's been a loong time since I've been on indoor rocks :shock:

Are there places inside to keep a toolbox, charger..etc? Or will we be pitting in the parking lot? Does the lot have room for easy ups and tables?

Just trying to figure out how to prepare... Thanks "thumbsup"

There is an upstairs pit area but it is reserved for judges. I am sure the big white tents will be put up. Otherwise, there is plenty of room for ez ups. I would go ahead and bring it and a pit table and chair just in case."thumbsup"

Chicklet,

I'm going to help you out and make your life just a bit easier. I pm'd you my address so you only have to ship the loot once! Will that work for ya? I will even cover the ride to my place.........

Hell of a deal, hunh?

Any idea of a schedule for Sunday?

It looks like I'm going to have to be on the road before 2PM to get the kids from the babysitter. Any chance we will be through at least the 1.9 Finals by then?

Unfortunately, I signed up for 1.9 and Super. I might have wasted my money. :cry:

Back