• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Just tried to reserve a room at the LaQuinta. I may just sleep in the truck! I hate STUPID PEOPLE!!!!! :evil:

Rant Off........

Got my 2.2 driver ticket. "thumbsup"

"thumbsup" updated list...

2.2 Class
  1. CRSMacgyver
  2. Jeepsohigh
  3. TJ Steve

4. BTF

5. chicklet

6. madmax5978

7. Pdog7

8. Harvo

9. FishMaxx

10. biggin69

11. vn1500

12. Grimreeper

13. The Real Dogman

14. Mustangboy_347

15. 3jeeps

16. jcboof

17. Creepy Crawler
  18. untchabl

19. Mad Dawg
  20. mgauger

21. slowride1

22. MARLBOROMAN

23. BarryBelvedere

24. Stone Pillow

25. Rocksrock
  26. BullFrogRC
  27. PaloAltoK5

28. Kratos

29. articzap

30. mindless

31. Oval man

32. Stick king

33. BigStu
  34. SACCO

35. JpBoy
  36. EvilTwin v2

37. Beest
  38. djohn

39. Relic68
  40. Josh6575

41. scrounge
  42. Holycaveman
  43. DiabloPres
  44. asrcrawlers
  45. aaron_ax10
  46. crazycrawler1
1.9 Class
  1. nissankidd

2. chicklet
  3. 3jeeps
  4. The Real Dogman
  5. PaloAltoK5
  6. Kratos
  7. Oval man
  8. Stick king
  9. Mad Dawg
  10. mgauger
  11. EvilTwin_v2
  12. Relic68
Super Class
  1. Kratos
  2. Oval man
  3. Stick king
  4. EvilTwin_v2
  5. Relic68

Last edited:
the list is coming along great. curious with the 1.9 and super. is there going to be a finals? top 5 maybe so im guaranteed in the finals with supers:flipoff:

List is looking good guys, wish I could make it. I'm sure this event will go off without a hitch.

Later,
Farmer

Whoa, WTF?? The defending Champ can't return?? :shock: What's up??

Farmer tells me that since there is no longer a "Midwest Indoor Challenge" there is nothing to defend. I asked the same question, Art.

Blah, excuses! ;)

LOL

Farmer needs to come out and play!! :twisted:

I know, right?

Come on Farmer, you can do it! The wife won't mind;-)

Come on Farmer, I am sure we can find somewhere to ride mountain bikes Sunday morning if you want.......

Sorry guys heading to Disney the following Thursday and my funds are on hold until after the family trip. You already knew that DogMan, if I could afford it I would be there in a heartbeat. I really enjoy seeing what Aaron brews up in less than 24 hours:mrgreen: That guy is nuts!!! Good luck to you all and thanks for wanting me to be there"thumbsup"

Later,
Farmer

Yeah yeah I know, you already told me that, but how much could it cost, $65 for ticket(or you could judge for it) and a ride down there(I'm sure the guys in the fun bus would be happy to cover your share), and hotel? What hotel we're driving the hotel. You could guard the stuff in the van. LOL just kidding.. Hope you have fun at Disney......

Yeah yeah I know, you already told me that, but how much could it cost, $65 for ticket(or you could judge for it) and a ride down there(I'm sure the guys in the fun bus would be happy to cover your share), and hotel? What hotel we're driving the hotel. You could guard the stuff in the van. LOL just kidding.. Hope you have fun at Disney......

Looks good on paper, but I know how that would go.....I would end up owing somebody for something. Thanks anyways"thumbsup"

Later,
Farmer

I'm no Farmer, but I am in for this. Straight outta WA state into the midwest. Looking forward to 1.9 and 2.2."thumbsup"

I'm no Farmer, but I am in for this. Straight outta WA state into the midwest. Looking forward to 1.9 and 2.2."thumbsup"

Welcome to the Midwest Man 8)
Look forward to seeing you in Indy. I saw on your profile you are in the Navy, so I figure you are stationed up at the Great Lakes. Not too far of a drive like it would be from Washington State, where I first thought you were comming from! :lmao:
I'm a Vet and can really appreciate what you are doing. Thank you for your service, I owe you a hand shake and a pat on the back "thumbsup"
Be sure and post up a pic of your Crawlers in the "Check Out The Competition" thread when you get a chance.
Steve

REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 10 @ MIDNIGHT

2.2 Class
  1. CRSMacgyver
  2. Jeepsohigh
  3. TJ Steve

4. BTF

5. chicklet

6. madmax5978

7. Pdog7

8. Harvo

9. FishMaxx

10. biggin69

11. vn1500

12. Grimreeper

13. The Real Dogman

14. Mustangboy_347

15. 3jeeps

16. jcboof

17. Creepy Crawler
  18. untchabl

19. Mad Dawg
  20. mgauger

21. slowride1

22. MARLBOROMAN

23. BarryBelvedere

24. Stone Pillow

25. Rocksrock
  26. BullFrogRC
  27. PaloAltoK5

28. Kratos

29. articzap

30. mindless

31. Oval man

32. Stick king

33. BigStu
  34. SACCO

35. JpBoy
  36. EvilTwin v2

37. Beest
  38. djohn

39. Relic68
  40. Josh6575

41. scrounge
  42. Holycaveman
  43. DiabloPres
  44. asrcrawlers
  45. aaron_ax10
  46. crazycrawler1
  47. XgerstandtX
1.9 Class
  1. nissankidd

2. chicklet
  3. 3jeeps
  4. The Real Dogman
  5. PaloAltoK5
  6. Kratos
  7. Oval man
  8. Stick king
  9. Mad Dawg
  10. mgauger
  11. EvilTwin_v2
  12. Relic68
  13. XgerstandtX
Super Class
  1. Kratos
  2. Oval man
  3. Stick king
  4. EvilTwin_v2
  5. Relic68

Hey farmer , enjoy the family trip .. Yes you will be missed, but time with the family you cant get back .. I have learned this sence I have started wheeling with the family .. Have a safe trip and have fun .. See you next time

Back