• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cottonwood Team Scale Challenge - March 22nd

Robert, I had a great time today. The first course was a definite challenge. Thanks to all the vendors for the great prizes.
Thanks for making it out thurayt! Always glad to do some crawling, especially when its right out the back door.. That first course was a true challenge and that's what I get for not test running it. :ror:

Randall and myself had a awesome time today, big thanks to Robert for putting the event on and the sponsors for there support

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to thank everyone who was able to make it out to the Cottonwood Team Challenge today! The man upstairs decided to take that 60% chance of rain and delay it on behalf of our adventure. It was a very tricky 1st course, one that really put the driver and teammate to the test. There was a good bit of bottle-neck/congestion but it gave everyone a chance to slow down and analyze the situation carefully. The 2nd course was more wide open, it offered several opportunities to pass and use some of that ‪#‎Brappp‬ power! Again, I hope everyone had a great time and I can't wait until the next one.. A big shout out to all the sponsors who help support us for this event. We most definitely appreciate the great work y'all do for this RC community! ‪CrawlerLEDLights‬ ‪/ TeamKNKHardware‬ / RolandRockshop‬ ‪/ ‎KrawlOffroad‬ ‪/ AxialRacing‬

1st Place - Bill Collins & Randall

2irp7xc.jpg

2nd Place - Austin Napoli & Todd Knopp

987m2e.jpg

3rd Place - Josh Mabe & Marcus Moore

21l3aqr.jpg

Thanks for putting on an event Robert. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Always good to see everyone again.

Had a great time. Thanks to all involved and Robert for setting up the event.

Austin looks like a giant compared to me.... he's about 3 feet closer to the camera but it does give that effect.... Lol.

Back