• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cottonwood Team Scale Challenge - March 22nd

Tyler, Jody and myself are ready, running class 3.

Any hints or spoilers on what to expect on the trail? like bridges and etc? This is only my 2nd comp and looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Any hints or spoilers on what to expect on the trail? like bridges and etc? This is only my 2nd comp and looking forward to it.
The course is going to be 95% natural terrain, maybe 1 or 2 bridges thrown into the mix for a small water crossing..

Charging my last lipo now after running them down at the SCRCC comp today. Then getting my sunburnt self in the bed. See yall in the morning.

BTW Robert I will be in C2 with Austin. Gonna run the little Yota again tomorrow.

Looks like I will be spectating for this one. Waiting on C2 parts that didn't show up and my last battery for the TJ just threw up a cell error for the #2 cell. Will see everyone in the am.

RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road

Looks like I will be spectating for this one. Waiting on C2 parts that didn't show up and my last battery for the TJ just threw up a cell error for the #2 cell. Will see everyone in the am.

RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road
What do you need for the power wagon?

Robert, I had a great time today. The first course was a definite challenge. Thanks to all the vendors for the great prizes.

Back