• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cottonwood Team Scale Challenge - March 22nd

Hope to make this one. Sometimes hard to do two comps in the same weekend for old people with my bad knees and hips. Maybe Sid or Tater can partner up with me? C3

Crawler LED Lights is on board with some prizes! Thanks for your support!!
2h6gh8l.jpg

Last edited:
Robert, I don't know if it's just me and my bad eyes, but the green and blue is hard to read on my phone

This is an off topic question but what kind of dog is that in the pic. Just asking cause it looks like a Great Pyrenees I have one and would like to bring her If that's cool?

This is an off topic question but what kind of dog is that in the pic. Just asking cause it looks like a Great Pyrenees I have one and would like to bring her If that's cool?

Yeah that would suit just fine, bring a leash just in case though! It is a golden retriever / Samoyed mix, very similar to the Great Pyrenees. "thumbsup"

Am I gonna have to be waterproof
No you will not, people mainly do it for the added security.. A stock scx/wraith is mostly water "resistant" from the factory. All you really need to worry about is your receiver (rx) from getting wet and not going full submarine mode! "thumbsup"

I have a feeling that one of the sponsors is going to be getting another big order from me early this week for this competition. I swear I am going to stop waiting till last minute lol!

Thanks for posting up guys! If you are planning on attending this event please post what class! THANKS

Back