• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Just got my check back yesterday, Boy what a Bummer! my xr is in peices
with a bunch of NIP parts and i dont have the excitement to get me ready to put it together. Hope the off year of MR will get more people next year:cry:

Just got my check back yesterday, Boy what a Bummer! my xr is in peices
with a bunch of NIP parts and i dont have the excitement to get me ready to put it together. Hope the off year of MR will get more people next year:cry:

Let's hope... :cry:

I hope something does come from the ashes of Motorama, this year. I just hope this doesnt happen in a vacuum. It would be nice to hear what is being discussed. Really looking forward to hearing any details being knocked around.

P.S. Got my check in the mail. Now just got to get to the bank to cash it. I have been electronic pay at work for so long, I almost forgot how to cahs a check. :lmao:

Wes

I hope something does come from the ashes of Motorama, this year. I just hope this doesnt happen in a vacuum.

Wes,
I think Fish will concur with me that we are working hard to find a solution...but until all the parties are in agreement, we really have nothing to report on.

I just know for a fact that a February Qualifier is not in the discussions for 2012.

Understand that I have talked to Fish more in the past 4 days than I have in all the years I have known him... :shock:

Trust me when I say that as soon as we have something solid, I will personally let you guys know.

John

Thanks John, I can't wait to hear what will be happening."thumbsup"

Virginia is nice this time of year. :mrgreen:

Well I realize it sucks that motorama was canceled. But for me it works out. Because I couldn't make it on the 18-19. So now I am anxiously awaiting the new date and planning on attending"thumbsup"

good evening everyone, im trying to register my xr10 but am having a hard time finding the crawler section on the form, an help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

was just rock crawling cancelled or the whole thing, and why was it cancelled, are they doing the short course trucks still

was just rock crawling cancelled or the whole thing, and why was it cancelled, are they doing the short course trucks still
read back a few pages...............:roll::shock::evil:

ok finally found it, that sucks but there is always next year thanks for the help and the heads up, well the good thing is that i bought my xr10(MOAs are new to me)and i have time to get good with it, so be ready for me next year.=) have a good night everone

Can we get the Motorama banner pulled off the front page of RCC? It is a bummer every time I see it.:evil:

Can we get the Motorama banner pulled off the front page of RCC? It is a bummer every time I see it.:evil:

Send a request the day after the cancellation. :???:

You may want to edit your first post to remove the sign-up link.

Got my refund check this weekend. Waiting for the new place...I heard a rumor and I like it!

Look foward to meeting you guys soon!!!

Got my refund check this weekend. Waiting for the new place...I heard a rumor and I like it!

Look foward to meeting you guys soon!!!

OOOOooooo I like rumors. please share.:)

Back