• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Really sorry to hear this John.
I know you and your crew spend a great deal of time and energy every year to make this happen.
Just want to thank you, and say you can count on me for next year "thumbsup"

Sucks to hear guys............................

To all who registered............................come to ECC for your fix.................the food is on me. "thumbsup"

What a bummer......

Sorry everyone. :cry:

Well we tried, I am very sad that this had to happen. Please let everyone know if you are going to try for next year. We can all get behind it and give it the promotion push that it deserves. Thank you John for your work.

Sorry john - You and the guys here tried hard to make it happen. They need to know how much harm that this has done with a lot of people will be out the cost of hotel rooms and travel etc.

I'm out $140 for two non refundable nights at the days inn... I certainly never expected them to cancel it.

Is there any open warehouses nearby we can take over? Anything at all so this can work for everyone?

I really don't want to lose an east coast event.

I'm pretty inclined to agree with you Dave. I'll talk to you about things tomorrow John. Sorry it didnt work out man.

What does it take to have an official Eastcoast Qualifier? I mean how does it become approved?

What does it take to have an official Eastcoast Qualifier? I mean how does it become approved?

USRCCA February Qualifier is mine until I let it go.

Well the Columbus crew has a super nice place indoor with KILLER lines and ROCKS ...i know from past events we can fit a ton of competitors there and have a BLAST JOHN

USRCCA February Qualifier is mine until I let it go.

I was just curious what hoops have to be jumped through? I want Motorama to happen next year and I am 100% behind you John. I am sorry if that came across wrong.

I was just curious what hoops have to be jumped through? I want Motorama to happen next year and I am 100% behind you John. I am sorry if that came across wrong.

Not at all I was just stating that once an organizer gets a Qualifier, he/she has it for that month until they give it up.

Wasn't taken anyway other than you were curious...

Not at all I was just stating that once an organizer gets a Qualifier, he/she has it for that month until they give it up.

Wasn't taken anyway other than you were curious...

The million dollar question is: do you plan to still hold an event else where?

The million dollar question is: do you plan to still hold an event else where?

Guys,
Give me a couple days to decompress... Keep up the chatter on here.

I want to thank the sponsors that stepped up even with the low activity. Thanks go to RC4WD, Holmes Hobbies, CowRC, Krawler Konceptz, Mayhem Engineering and just today Parma. They really believe in and support this hobby even when things are tough.

Thanks to all of you.

Will do, thanks for everything."thumbsup"

Sorry to hear this John! I know you have been workin hard, we are very thankful for your drive to keep Motorama alive for us.

I'm up for an alternative location if you decide.

Bummer.

John thanks for all your hard work now and in past years in growing and pushing Motorama. Unfortunately it didn't work out this time but I'll keep checking back for hopefully some good news. See'ya in Harrisburg 2013 ;-)

I know if the Boulder House becomes a possibility about 8 guys would make it from MiRCa"thumbsup" Let's make the best out of this and make it happen.

Later,
Farmer

Back