• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

got my ticket. calling on the room at Motel 6
in a min.

.......... meth-bedbugs?????? think i will pay a little more for La Quinta Inn .......... see ya girls soon

I might make this...

I stayed at the Motel 6 at the ISC, its not that bad...it's not like you are really there anyway other than sleeping and drinking. Plus the entertainment provided while drinking on the balcony was hilarious. I think the hotel staff keeps you away from the "residents" when you check in.

I was debating on what I wanted to do on the hotel, guess I better book a room before there arent any left.

Whats wrong with the Holiday inn express? They usually have a good breakfast

Last edited:
got my ticket. calling on the room at Motel 6
in a min.

.......... meth-bedbugs?????? think i will pay a little more for La Quinta Inn .......... see ya girls soon

Yeah otherwise I'll just sleep in the truck!!!:shock:

On the phone with La-Camel Jocky I Wear A Towel On My Head now..........Wow these people are freaking IDIOTS!!! LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!!!!!!:shock:

ahh... I think I get a deal from Holiday Inn thru work so, figured I should check if its a roach motel first.

Sounds like a awesome time let me see what i can do.Ticket purchased cant wait

Last edited:
Well that's a given.

Harley will be the shows host, now we just gotta come up with his panel of guests.

He also needs the RCCtv band if he's gonna be a real late night tv host.

Back