• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

Just wanted to thank all the sponsers and all the organizers for putting this awesome event on"thumbsup" thanks once again! hope to do it again at the 24hr comp

Thanks to all that made this event a success. We all had a great time. One question tho... Harley said he had somthing fo r the judges....what happend?

Thanks to all the judges, sponsors, and everyone that attended!! Special thanks to TC and Aaron for working their asses off!! "thumbsup"

Thanks for all the hard work that was done to make this event possible"thumbsup" All I can say is what a day. Course were unbelievably sick and bonus land was a trip. Thanks to Winter Green II, Y Town crawlers, and Br00d Racing. Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible. Y town Crawlers XR10 for 4 the win baby!!!

Later,
Farmer

Thanks for all the hard work that was done to make this event possible"thumbsup" All I can say is what a day. Course were unbelievably sick and bonus land was a trip. Thanks to Winter Green II, Y Town crawlers, and Br00d Racing. Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible. Y town Crawlers XR10 for 4 the win baby!!!

Later,
Farmer

Major props Courtney!!!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Huge thanks to Aaron for hosting the MWC this year!
All the guys who helped get it ready, and all the judges and scorekeepers!...

Congrats Farmer, Great job man!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Thanks to the Rox Box staff, judges, spotters, sponsers, and event organizers. Today was a lot of fun!

Congrats to Farmer!

Looking forward to the next event at the box!!

Beest said:
One question tho... Harley said he had somthing fo r the judges....what happend?

I think he was too busy sleeping and drooling on himself, on course 1, I think Mike King has that picture :ror: But I don't know anything about stuff for the judges. First time i heard about it.

IMG_20110312_174041.jpg

Special thanks to TC and Aaron for working their asses off!! "thumbsup"

Not a problem at all, but we couldn't have done it without the help of all of judges and spotters, such as yourself and all the others who stepped up when needed "thumbsup"

Course were unbelievably sick and bonus land was a trip.

Glad ya liked my courses...I can actually say they were mine except for gate 5 and 6 on the wall, Aaron made me put those there :shock:

Congrats on the win and to all those in the top 5..Great driving today, as it showed "thumbsup" and thanks to everyone who showed up and had a good time..

With only 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours, i am too damn worn out right now. I will get results posted in the morning...

EDIT- I went ahead and posted the results 2night.. I didn't want my butt kicked for making you guys wait.. LOL...

Last edited:
Wow. The rox box looks amazing. I have to make the trip down there for the next one. Congratulations Farmer nice job. Great job to everyone who made the event possible. I have to make it next year.

Thanks to all that made this event a success. We all had a great time. One question tho... Harley said he had somthing fo r the judges....what happend?

What you didn't get pat on the A$$, and a good game!! Or a hug? You missed out, Sorry!:mrgreen:

Another great event down and plenty more to come at The Rox Box! Thanks to Aaron for getting the place ready! Thanks Jeremy for taking care of all of the courses and scores! Congrats to the Top 5 and Farmer for taking the win with someone elses rig! Judges and spotter, you all did a great job! Thanks to the sponsors (although I have no idea what you did for the event!!!):roll:

And a big thanks to Nick, Jay, Aaron, Wes, Colton, Jeremy, & Papa-Maxx for making me laugh so freakin' hard at dinner Friday night! You all are Nuts!:flipoff:

Can't wait till Battle Grounds!"thumbsup"

Alright let's see some pics, video something for us poor souls that were not able to make it lol.

What was the final top 5
1. Farmer
?????

I just looked at the results and realized that I had the best score (-5) on the ICRC Corurse (course #5)! I hope someone got some footage of my rig with wings! :flipoff:

Back