• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

Holly cow ..... :lmao::lmao:.... I just found the floor in this place

This comp is next week right :lmao:

off to start shop vacing

Like I said before - if you need any help, other than lifting rocks, just gimme a shout and i'll swing over...I can't do the rock lifting crap no more...So I have to learn to drive, as my rock stacking days are over :lmao:

Looks like I won't be making it either. My dog is getting surgery friday and my fiancée is leaving town so I gotta take her in and care for her this weekend. Bummer!

Sucks to hear Jason and John, but will see ya on the next go round guys...."thumbsup"

Just an FYI - If you decided to switch your ticket to a friend or sold it off, I just need you guys to tell me Saturday morning when you sign-in, as to whose spot you will be taking.

As for shirt size - you will be stuck with whatever size was ordered for that ticket, as it is too late to start switching sizes....

Now I'll go back into my corner and shut up 8)

Family definately comes first.

Sorry to hear about the wife, Jason. Hope she has a quick and painless (as possible) recovery.

John. Sorry to hear you're not making. Gotta take care of the loved ones...on 4 legs or two.

What about if i wanna just watch? can i come and just watch? I'v never seen a comp. before. Plus i live like 40 mins away =p

What about if i wanna just watch? can i come and just watch? I'v never seen a comp. before. Plus i live like 40 mins away =p

See you Saturday "thumbsup"

Just want to be prepared. Do we need to bring our own tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.?

There will be tables, chairs and cords ..... But i would tell you to be prepared as no one has any idea how people will use or share the tables, chairs, and cords.... that is all i'm saying about that

Just want to be prepared. Do we need to bring our own tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.?

Well to be properly prepared, I would bring my own stuff then and not rely on others "thumbsup"

As for power, I would use my own power inverter in my car or a 12v battery also. We have had problems before at the box due to way too many people on one circuit and we just can not run extension cords everywhere due to safety reasons.

Well to be properly prepared, I would bring my own stuff then and not rely on others "thumbsup"

As for power, I would use my own power inverter in my car or a 12v battery also. We have had problems before at the box due to way too many people on one circuit and we just can not run extension cords everywhere due to safety reasons.

Fair enough. I'm glad I asked. "thumbsup"

Back