• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

I thought for the 24hr event the weather was beautiful its like 14 degrees and the wind chillis worse even my dog was not happy outside earlier this evening i hate this cold weather i will take that 100 degree weather any day over this crap.

There will open rocks friday afternoon/evening for awhile for us test our stuff for a little bit right? then yall will build courses after you close the rocks that night?

For lunch i just orderd 3 subway party platters, 2 platters should feed 55 people easy. so i got 3 to make sure everybody gets some. i also bought a couple cases of soda and chips. so lunch is on me guys!"thumbsup"

For lunch i just orderd 3 subway party platters, 2 platters should feed 55 people easy. so i got 3 to make sure everybody gets some. i also bought a couple cases of soda and chips. so lunch is on me guys!"thumbsup"
Thanks Jeff but you etter buy somemore as I know Steve and I can destroy one of those!:lmao: Thanks for real though!

He is the plan for
Friday Night

As of right now

The doors will open at 3:30pm
Open Practice from 4pm -7pm
The Rox Box will close at 7:30pm

Thanks and see you all on Friday

Now back to working on the place

Thats great thanks Jeff

Thanks for the info Aaron see you friday

Supercross is in town saturday nuight as well.

Back