• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

When everyone sees what Aaron has done feel free to express your anger towards me
Later,
Farmer

Don't worry, I hear none of the courses will be set up by any regulars of the Rox Box, be ready for some "unique" courses!! :twisted:

Don't worry about it now Farmer, we now have someone else to direct the blames towards since he wants "unique"... I'm glad that I am not a Rox Box regular :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I'm positive that Aaron wont disappoint us with the courses! He's always got some great ideas!

I can't wait for this weekend."thumbsup"

ME TO I CANT WAIT!!!! IM EVEN PRACTICEING IN THE RAIN...incase he has a "WET" course!!!

LOL!! Hopefully there won't be any wet courses. I have a fear of water and crawlers after what happened to me at Battlegrounds last spring.:evil::evil:

Can't wait to get on the road North Friday morning bright and early. Me, 66bronco, xrra_tj and rockshow will be rolling up mid afternoon.

LOL!! Hopefully there won't be any wet courses. I have a fear of water and crawlers after what happened to me at Battlegrounds last spring.:evil::evil:

Nationals was a blast in the stream, way deeper than your issue.

Getting my truck ready for the weekend."thumbsup"

ME TO I CANT WAIT!!!! IM EVEN PRACTICEING IN THE RAIN...incase he has a "WET" course!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Wet courses .... never .... not even after i wash them for hours and flood the place :mrgreen:

After the 24 hour event last year i bought 2 huge swamp coolers. Boy can these move some air .... and dry up some rock

IMG_20110305_194505.jpg

Any pics of the new courses?:mrgreen:

yep ..... lots of them :mrgreen:

Don't worry, I hear none of the courses will be set up by any regulars of the Rox Box, be ready for some "unique" courses!! :twisted:

I guess i suck at building courses so your glad someone else will build them. :lmao::lmao: Trust me "unique" wont be a problem .... ask anyone that has comp here "thumbsup"

i just cant wait to crawl and not work :mrgreen::mrgreen:

crawl what is that .???? :lmao::lmao: Trust me i know .... But i sure love this part

:mrgreen:THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS:mrgreen:

Fine then ...... here are pictures from the new stuff :flipoff: ...... unique right .... wrong .... just rocks ... untill you lay out the gates :twisted:

IMG_20110305_194757.jpg

IMG_20110305_194707.jpg

IMG_20110305_194737.jpg

IMG_20110305_194644.jpg

8) see you all soon

Back