• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 Midwest Indoor Challenge, March 12th

Well to be properly prepared, I would bring my own stuff then and not rely on others "thumbsup"

As for power, I would use my own power inverter in my car or a 12v battery also. We have had problems before at the box due to way too many people on one circuit and we just can not run extension cords everywhere due to safety reasons.

thanks for the heads up; stool, chair, and table all in the pile to be loaded up.

Damnit!! Who am I gonna film doing doughnuts in a rented Camaro??

I hope your wife heals quickly Jason, or should we call you Mr. Mom....gawd, I hope the kids have a high tolerence for really bad food!! :flipoff:

John, good luck with the doggie doogie...eh, I gots nuthin else witty to say....;-)

clean rocks ... they are drying now

Last wash starts in 8 hours

IMG_20110309_233028.jpg

IMG_20110309_232941.jpg

That is how rocks are suppose to be cleaned right there .... thanks Aaron for all the time and effort put into this comp ... see ya soon

I helped Ricky and the Avery Crew setup last years Midwest comp rocks, so I know how much work it takes to set everything up. Thanks to all the hardwork for this years Midwest you guys are putting in.

yea clean rocks sounds sweet! clean rocks + clean tires = cleaned gates right? maybe my logic is flawed... but thats the plan.

We'll be on the road in roughly 6-7 hours headed that direction.

I helped Ricky and the Avery Crew setup last years Midwest comp rocks, so I know how much work it takes to set everything up. Thanks to all the hardwork for this years Midwest you guys are putting in.
He already has his rocks , he just cleaning them up. We had to start from nothing.:ror: We had fun building them.

Shane kick some butt for the NWARC guys, we will be rooting for you."thumbsup"

This is going to be a GREAT COMP. Have fun yall.
Somebody give Harley a kiss for me.:)

Back