• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

…. Here we go again!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd, 4th or 5th set is the charm!:ror:

Can't wait to see what you get! Just got notification mine last spin will arrive today!:)

Which one of you degenerates am I blaming this purchase on?...

Two fingers pointing up towards you in Oregon, Señor Wade...:flipoff:

:lmao::lmao:

You guys are annoying…

Every time something good comes out I am working on something else[emoji2357]

:lmao::lmao:

That set of wheels you don’t have a home for are the perfect start to a build you don’t need… it’s a win-win

Right on, everytime!:ror:

Youre killin me smalls!!!!!! I need another set, but cant afford another build lol

:lmao: I hear ya!

Youre killin me smalls!!!!!! I need another set, but cant afford another build lol

More like can’t afford not to get another set!

I could always get a set for the build I bought them AR45s off you for….quit giving me reasons! [emoji23]

Get them while they’re still in stock!

More like can’t afford not to get another set!

Get them while they’re still in stock!

Thats the real problem lol, cant afford to get another set.

Got mine in today, ill post up pics here in a bit

Not sure who ZC is, but thanks for the wheel choice. Granted, the 101s arent my fav VP wheels, but they arent bad either.

Got the clear 101s, clear delta ifr, n plink rings, with the black 600 hubs. I swear theyre just tryin to get rid of those at this point lol
2d1ef66b500aae866048ede0d11a32ae.jpg
7b179450a4772122fa416b2a2d980bf6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Not sure who ZC is, but thanks for the wheel choice. Granted, the 101s arent my fav VP wheels, but they arent bad either.

Got the clear 101s, clear delta ifr, n plink rings, with the black 600 hubs. I swear theyre just tryin to get rid of those at this point lol
2d1ef66b500aae866048ede0d11a32ae.jpg
7b179450a4772122fa416b2a2d980bf6.jpg

The plink rings aren’t my style, but pretty good score otherwise imo

I’m with you on just trying to clean house to a point there Indy. I’ve seen some nice sets, then I’ve seen some of the same like the set I just got. I’m just not a huge red person.
Red 105’s black .600 hubs and clear holy’s. My first 2 sets were pretty solid but I don’t think I’ll spin again.

1e2adabab48392dee38560c4d180bb53.jpg

I’m with you on just trying to clean house to a point there Indy. I’ve seen some nice sets, then I’ve seen some of the same like the set I just got. I’m just not a huge red person.
Red 105’s black .600 hubs and clear holy’s. My first 2 sets were pretty solid but I don’t think I’ll spin again.

1e2adabab48392dee38560c4d180bb53.jpg

Them red 105s are purdy. Eventually i wanna get a set of the blue ones

Them red 105s are purdy. Eventually i wanna get a set of the blue ones

I do like my blue ones for sure! Idk I may give these a chance or see if someone wants to barter haha

Nice set of wheels! Mine came in today and they look just like yours!:ror: And even packed by the same person! I agree, they're definitely clearing out unsold stock! I'll post up a pic shortly!

That's not a bad looking set! I agree, though, red is not my most favorite color, though by the looks of them Holy rings, they will hide most of the red. And I see another set of 600 hubs. Those hubs seem to be very common!:roll:

My second set of WOF arrived today. They were scheduled to arrive this coming Saturday, but USPS has been shipping in warp speed lately!

Hey bama, look! These look just like yours except I got blue Omni IFR rings! And matching black 600 hubs!:roll:

I'm happy with the clear 101 V2's! I currently only own 1 set of 101 V1's which are one of the originals. I like the IFR rings, but now to use them I'll have to spend another $14.99 x4 on a set of IFR compatible outer rings. Looks like I'll have to get another order into VP soon! Not sure what I'll do with another set of 600 hubs!

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

I do like my blue ones for sure! Idk I may give these a chance or see if someone wants to barter haha

Me n twade were talkin about swaps earlier lol. May do some tradin out with one of yuns

My second set of WOF arrived today. They were scheduled to arrive this coming Saturday, but USPS has been shipping in warp speed lately!

Hey bama, look! These look just like yours except I got blue Omni IFR rings! And matching black 600 hubs!:roll:

I'm happy with the clear 101 V2's! I currently only own 1 set of 101 V1's which are one of the originals. I like the IFR rings, but now to use them I'll have to spend another $14.99 x4 on a set of IFR compatible outer rings. Looks like I'll have to get another order into VP soon! Not sure what I'll do with another set of 600 hubs!

View attachment 401558

View attachment 401559
Thats a bit off that they didnt send ifr BL rings with them. I agree, USPS moved mine quickly. Shipped monday n here today

View attachment 401558

View attachment 401559

That’s a nice setup sir!

Are the rings including with the wheels not ifr compatible?? Every set I’ve got in the last year or so have been.

Thats a bit off that they didnt send ifr BL rings with them. I agree, USPS moved mine quickly. Shipped monday n here today

That’s a nice setup sir!

Are the rings including with the wheels not ifr compatible?? Every set I’ve got in the last year or so have been.

My bad guys!:oops: I didn't realize that they now come with IFR compatible rings. The last time I bought a set of VP wheels, which was ages ago, they didn't have them.

I gotta say, I think someone's been spying on my new Builders Bundle build thread! Because these new wheels are going to be perfect for this build! These wheels look beautiful and will damn near match the color perfectly! Well, now I now know what my color scheme will be for the body!

I'm going to get a set of beadlock scale hardware ordered up for these. I think they deserve them!:) These are shown with 350 hubs and VP scale lug hardware.

IMG_0316.jpg

My bad guys!:oops: I didn't realize that they now come with IFR compatible rings. The last time I bought a set of VP wheels, which was ages ago, they didn't have them.

I gotta say, I think someone's been spying on my new Builders Bundle build thread! Because these new wheels are going to be perfect for this build! These wheels look beautiful and will damn near match the color perfectly! Well, now I now know what my color scheme will be for the body!

I'm going to get a set of beadlock scale hardware ordered up for these. I think they deserve them!:) These are shown with 350 hubs and VP scale lug hardware.

View attachment 401560

Now we’re talking! Perfect fit.

My WoF are lost in the fedex system. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait (assuming they ever show up) :mrgreen:

Now we’re talking! Perfect fit.

Thanks and thanks for the extra peer pressure! It was worth it!:lmao:

Heck yeah brian, those look good!

Thanks bama!"thumbsup"

My WoF are lost in the fedex system. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait (assuming they ever show up) :mrgreen:

My thoughts and prayers! We all know how Fed Ex can be!:ror: They have been giving me the runaround here lately!

Back