• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

I got mine in this time. Peer pressure is over. Didn’t realize there was free shipping, I’m sure I could have gotten something else. Oh well I’ll know for the future.
9803912cb53b1261758933021e01f940.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got mine in this time. Peer pressure is over. Didn’t realize there was free shipping, I’m sure I could have gotten something else. Oh well I’ll know for the future.
9803912cb53b1261758933021e01f940.jpg

OK last of the peer pressure and last spin of the Wheel!:ror:

Also added some scale hub hardware to get the free shipping!

Thanks Tom for the heads up...again!"thumbsup"

View attachment 401512

Success! I’m taking credit for IndyBama’s 1st round, Fricker’s 3rd round, Brian’s 2nd round and Ghonda’s 1st round [emoji23]

My 3rd (and final…? [emoji2371]) round will be here tomorrow. I feel like I’ve had such good luck on the first two, I’m bound to get something real ugly now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's available now for anyone who wants it. I almost ordered a set, but I really don't need a set of 1.9s. So tempting though! If only there was a 2.2 option.

Glad to hear you got to spin the wheel!"thumbsup" Yeah, you get free shipping on orders $150 or more. Sometimes it is worth it since their shipping cost is on the higher side.

Success! I’m taking credit for IndyBama’s 1st round, Fricker’s 3rd round, Brian’s 2nd round and Ghonda’s 1st round [emoji23]

My 3rd (and final…? [emoji2371]) round will be here tomorrow. I feel like I’ve had such good luck on the first two, I’m bound to get something real ugly now.

You should be getting a kick back for all of the orders you have influenced!:ror:

"I’ve had such good luck on the first two, I’m bound to get something real ugly now." <<< This is what I'm afraid of with my second order! I was surprised and happy with my first round!

Yeah tom, u should get a nice kickback for all the business youve sent them lol. Hopefully i get a nice set. Wish i could afford to take another spin, but im tanked out atm

Well round 3 arrived…

Black tanks
Plink rings
.600 hubs

While not bad looking, plink isn’t exactly my style.

ad7078b8553149d07b61cfeb7c56be30.jpg

Gr8 hub screws??

0d97cb85a70031748c48c128c3ac6a43.jpg

Those pink rings are like a modern twist on something you might see on that Toyota Hilux from USTE 2022. The black one that looked straight out of Miami.

Well round 3 arrived…

Black tanks
Plink rings
.600 hubs

While not bad looking, plink isn’t exactly my style.

Don't think I've seen that combo yet. Not bad, but not my style either. Though the more I look at them the more I could see these looking cool with the right paint scheme!

I noticed a lot of combos that come with the 600 hubs, like mine did. I wonder if VP is trying to get rid of an overstock of the 600 hubs that don't sell well. I'll probably never use mine being that wide!

I saw on the Social that Moosejaw filled some orders of the WOF yesterday. It'll be interesting to see what his combo picks look like.

Ordered set #2 last night. Might be Moosejaw picks, not sure.
Set #1 were supposed to be delivered today, but FedEx is taking them on a tour of Illinois instead (I live in PA).

Ordered set #2 last night. Might be Moosejaw picks, not sure.
Set #1 were supposed to be delivered today, but FedEx is taking them on a tour of Illinois instead (I live in PA).

I'm kinda hoping that I get a Moosejaw pick, but we'll see!

Gotta love Fed Ex! They played a game of hide-and-seek with my straight axle Builders Bundle kit!:flipoff:

Luckily this time, my 2nd set of wheels are headed my way via USPS. Says they'll be in my mailbox this coming Saturday.

I'm kinda hoping that I get a Moosejaw pick, but we'll see!

Gotta love Fed Ex! They played a game of hide-and-seek with my straight axle Builders Bundle kit!:flipoff:

Luckily this time, my 2nd set of wheels are headed my way via USPS. Says they'll be in my mailbox this coming Saturday.

This second set of wheels is coming via USPS for me as well. My first order was for wheels plus builder's bundle, so FedEx must have been the more economical choice for VP then.

This second set of wheels is coming via USPS for me as well. My first order was for wheels plus builder's bundle, so FedEx must have been the more economical choice for VP then.

That’s probably true. Both of my Builders Bundles shipped Fed Ex. Both WOF came USPS.

…. Here we go again!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bb4751d135d8d2cf8fb841c7f8ca4b8e.jpg

Which one of you degenerates am I blaming this purchase on?...

Two fingers pointing up towards you in Oregon, Señor Wade...:flipoff:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 6.51.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 6.51.05 PM.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 303
You guys are annoying…

Every time something good comes out I am working on something else[emoji2357]

That set of wheels you don’t have a home for are the perfect start to a build you don’t need… it’s a win-win

Which one of you degenerates am I blaming this purchase on?...

Two fingers pointing up towards you in Oregon, Señor Wade...:flipoff:

The evidence clearly shows I’m innocent

06544c1347ef760313dd73f45d35f9ca.jpg

Youre killin me smalls!!!!!! I need another set, but cant afford another build lol

Back