• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

$400 offers keep rolling in for the wheels... I sold them last night for significantly less than that with the rings and hubs... sorry Indy!

Understand that brother. Hopefully i can land a set one day or get lucky n theyll have them again. I did mangae to snag a set of the pink cerakote wheels on that last batch they ran

Well that went downhill fast.. really starting to guess wether there’s really a second mystery color. Only time will tell
90d0beabc623137dad3c6fe40ce595b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that went downhill fast.. really starting to guess wether there’s really a second mystery color. Only time will tell

My understanding of wat josh said on fri night livestream, the mysrety color was only in the phoenix/WoF combos

My understanding of wat josh said on fri night livestream, the mysrety color was only in the phoenix/WoF combos

Yea that’s what I picked up. I grabbed a straight axle wof combo

Round 5 showed up.

Orange isn’t my color

Well that went downhill fast..

Man am I digging these orange machetes I just got from [mention]Fricker08 [/mention]

4b272f914a2bf01413a340244a8cb622.jpg

No really… I said multiple times on my WOF, anything but orange. But for some reason I like it on the machete.

I have problems.

Man am I digging these orange machetes I just got from [mention]Fricker08 [/mention]

4b272f914a2bf01413a340244a8cb622.jpg

No really… I said multiple times on my WOF, anything but orange. But for some reason I like it on the machete.

I have problems.

They do look great! Killer combo!

For some reason when I look at them all I see is an angry pumpkin with teeth!:ror:

Took some buying/selling/trading, but out of my 4 WoF I ended up with 2 complete sets that I'm happy with. Got a wheel together with the black deltas I got today. I'll like them more when the brass is covered by a black wheel nut.

Attachments

• IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 278
Took some buying/selling/trading, but out of my 4 WoF I ended up with 2 complete sets that I'm happy with. Got a wheel together with the black deltas I got today. I'll like them more when the brass is covered by a black wheel nut.

That’s a sick setup man.

Back