• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Trucks of Fortune

Shows OOS for me.

Yeah they go quick.

VP's been putting them up in small batches, they've probably done 3-4 so far. If you're after one keep checking RPP and VP's site.

I did notice VP changed the description to say only 1 per order, it used to be 10. I dont know if that means they're running low or if they're tring to stop scalpers.

Yeah they go quick.

VP's been putting them up in small batches, they've probably done 3-4 so far. If you're after one keep checking RPP and VP's site.

I did notice VP changed the description to say only 1 per order, it used to be 10. I dont know if that means they're running low or if they're tring to stop scalpers.

They dropped the available amount to stop people from ordering 10 at a time to resell. It seems common on VP stuff to try to resell for a profit

Josh at VP said it on the Tuesday night Vanquish livestream that it was the last batch going up soon.

Definitely not the last batch. They have been in stock multiple times and that includes just a few minutes ago... (around 10:30 AM EST on 12/05/23).

I saw that too! I guess there is more chances to spend some cash

I’m out on this one. Too many people getting FDE or purple colored axles and wheels that almost nobody wants. I surely don’t want those and resale value would be trash.

I’m out on this one. Too many people getting FDE or purple colored axles and wheels that almost nobody wants. I surely don’t want those and resale value would be trash.

Most of the Purple I see sells pretty quick. But I alot of people have been getting the falken trucks, its not much of a limited edition truck if you can buy them everywhere and they are givin them away to everyone in TOF.

Im not gonna push my luck after the Pro and Ultra, I can't really beat those.

But I alot of people have been getting the falken trucks, its not much of a limited edition truck if you can buy them everywhere and they are givin them away to everyone in TOF.

And the last time I checked, the Falken RTR’s were still in stock. I would have thought that limited number would have run out weeks or months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the last time I checked, the Falken RTR’s were still in stock. I would have thought that limited number would have run out weeks or months ago.

Its one hell of a limited run, limited to anyone that wants to buy one.

i'm still waiting on mine to arrive, has been a week and a half, anticipation is killing me, hope it's a kit

@Jato
The purple wheels were pretty sought after the last go round. I would think you could profit off them if you received them in the bundle.

There were a lot of new limited edition colored parts and wheels this round of tof. De, purple, and light blue rings(dredgers and skarns). HD44 axles with blue diff covers. Light blue wheels. All neat and going for a premium on Facebook.

I started my tof pro kit build and everyone was right, it’s a fantastic kit. High end parts feel and great assembly. It’s my first vanquish metal axles and now I understand why people like them so much.

HD44 axles with blue diff covers. Light blue wheels. All neat and going for a premium on Facebook.

I started my tof pro kit build and everyone was right, it’s a fantastic kit. High end parts feel and great assembly. It’s my first vanquish metal axles and now I understand why people like them so much.

Love the look of the new HD44 axles with the blue diff covers! That was a surprise to me when I started seeing them posted on FB.

Congrats on the Pro! It is a fantastic build and the VP axles are works of art. The fit and finish of any VP RTR or kit is above and beyond all others. You do know now that you can NOT have just one VP rig with metal axles!:lmao:

Back