• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Trucks of Fortune

I’ve deanodized a lot of stuff in the past with great success. I recently attempted to strip some cerakote off a wheel with easy off oven cleaner and it did nothing other than eat the exposed part of the wheel. Then like an insane person, I tried it again with some orange vp 10.2 knuckles and it did the same thing. Idk what the deal was but yea kind of a kick in the pants.

My second ToF showed up then other day. I got a clear pro kit, Ti links, pro rod ends, 21% od gears, grease and a parts tray. No pics at this time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Score on the Pro!

My problem with red diff covers is that it reminds my of the Axial and Traxxas axles with red plastic diff covers.

Orange has always been a favorite color of mine as can be seen in most of my rig paint schemes. Harley Performance Orange is a beautiful color!

Your Orange paint jobs inspired the paint on my Pro. "thumbsup"

Back