• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

Hope to see the WoF come back again, they sold a ton im sure.

As for the phoenix kit, im not sure which direction to go yet. Thinkin of doin another hardbody c1

Well, mine came today. This is a color combo I would have picked myself, love 'em (the included hubs are clear, not shown). Do I need to order another set? :mrgreen:

2022-11-25-13-08-15.jpg

This might be the winningest set posted yet. Great combination.

Got my two sets. No strong emotions either way. I'd not have picked these combos on any other day though.

script>

I'll make use of them, but likely won't use the gold ring on the blue wheels.
Will also get some narrower hubs for them.

Got mine a Few days ago, I am using them to pick the color or the truck they are going on. I think they are killer.
4CO1BlQnqo-rrywfhqqy0mjl_0TVe47pw1jPP0b285DTrfCkM75UgpopwNdxQicpRmo7EW8sW4Rm6t1hFk_uEtHZaN3DICZW8djVoP2BQ0NjDnGjOaBEQbGJTqvH7IJ8hi_erG6ieuk=w360

oK__9P8o4fgf1mkMPrdOzSq6fzEOu8As5SDpWYU1DzPk_QO-nkRgZv3ylYmiiLmg871YSQBaA3IJCGELGSw4IQs5NdkC9tAfk9uIzzz4FdjxYP03NHBr8-LWGzGoMMSdEF_qkApso7M=w480

Last edited:
Got mine a Few days ago, I am using them to pick the color or the truck they are going on. I think they are killer.
4CO1BlQnqo-rrywfhqqy0mjl_0TVe47pw1jPP0b285DTrfCkM75UgpopwNdxQicpRmo7EW8sW4Rm6t1hFk_uEtHZaN3DICZW8djVoP2BQ0NjDnGjOaBEQbGJTqvH7IJ8hi_erG6ieuk=w360

oK__9P8o4fgf1mkMPrdOzSq6fzEOu8As5SDpWYU1DzPk_QO-nkRgZv3ylYmiiLmg871YSQBaA3IJCGELGSw4IQs5NdkC9tAfk9uIzzz4FdjxYP03NHBr8-LWGzGoMMSdEF_qkApso7M=w480

That’s a great combo! I was hoping to get a set of machetes in one of mine, but never did. Every set of machetes I saw people get looked great.

Got my two sets. No strong emotions either way. I'd not have picked these combos on any other day though.

script>

I'll make use of them, but likely won't use the gold ring on the blue wheels.

Will also get some narrower hubs for them.

I can’t see your photo for some reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a great combo! I was hoping to get a set of machetes in one of mine, but never did. Every set of machetes I saw people get looked great.

I can’t see your photo for some reason?

I posted to Imgur. That might be the problem. Let me try from Tapatalk

4867c56f356c68587f0169f876bd54fa.jpg

4867c56f356c68587f0169f876bd54fa.jpg

I’m starting to like blue Vp wheels more and more. Still not sold on orange [emoji23]

And I couldn’t resist one more round.

9e7a5eb8011a06537f64e9239d82d21f.jpg

Now those look bad a$$! Congrats! That'll be a cool color scheme!

Those actually look great!"thumbsup"

And I couldn’t resist one more round.

Nice! I thought about spinning the wheel one more time, but no luck! There out of stock again! That me be a good thing!:ror:

I thought about spinning the wheel one more time, but no luck! There out of stock again! That me be a good thing!:ror:

For my sake I hope they are gone for the time being!

Although I can’t complain, I’ve had no trouble selling the two sets I didn’t care for.

Well this is where the dust has settled until my final wof package shows up Friday.. this is the product of having no self control and a lot of bartering smh
Thanks [mention]twade984 [/mention] for twisting my arm
[mention]indybama [/mention] for the trade and [mention]DRED805 [/mention] for the killer deal

685a7d31a7a20fd5cec324e8498accda.jpg

For my sake I hope they are gone for the time being!

Although I can’t complain, I’ve had no trouble selling the two sets I didn’t care for.

I hear ya! I am hoping we will see them again in the future though.

Well this is where the dust has settled until my final wof package shows up Friday.. this is the product of having no self control and a lot of bartering smh
Thanks [mention]twade984 [/mention] for twisting my arm
[mention]indybama [/mention] for the trade and [mention]DRED805 [/mention] for the killer deal

685a7d31a7a20fd5cec324e8498accda.jpg

Now that is a beautiful picture!"thumbsup"

No problem fricker! Thats a nice pile of wheels u got there lol. I want a set of the purple ones they sent out. Ive been after josh to do them since scale nats. Hope to find somebody who wants to trade a set, if they get any

Fricker, that’s a great collection of wheels.

Indybama I’ve so far only seen two sets of purple pop up on the vanquish products fan fb page.

They have a new deal up for phoenix kits with the machined gears and wheels of fortune and 2 special colors can come with that deal.

Mine arrived:
WOF_Packed_By.jpg

WOF_Image.jpg

• KMC Tank Clear Wheels, Black Rings
  • Gold Δ IFR Rings

I'm not a fan of Gold, personally, I don't find gold with black to be the most inspired of looks (sorry, Don).

Though I like a challenge, and I do have my unpainted body; the question is how to use gold and make it look good (to me)... tricky. The obvious choice (The US Army's Golden Knights) could be cool, but I'd rather do something a little more colorful (and higher visibilty).

It'll be tough resisting the temptation to just paint over the gold with a candy red (giving me a candy apple red).

Last edited:
Mine arrived:
WOF_Packed_By.jpg

WOF_Image.jpg

• KMC Tank Clear Wheels, Black Rings
  • Gold Δ IFR Rings

I'm not a fan of Gold, personally, I don't find gold with black to be the most inspired of looks (sorry, Don).

Though I like a challenge, and I do have my unpainted body; the question is how to use gold and make it look good (to me)... tricky. The obvious choice (The US Army's Golden Knights) could be cool, but I'd rather do something a little more colorful (and higher visibilty).

It'll be tough resisting the temptation to just paint over the gold with a candy red (giving me a candy apple red).

Fwiw I think that’s a great looking setup!

Fwiw I think that’s a great looking setup

It ain't bad. It's not something I won't live with, that's for certain - like I said, absolute worst case, it can be candy apple red. Ideally, it'll be more of a challenge for painting - but blue & gold, and red & gold both look good, and since red & blue look good together (along with other colors) I have options.

So I guess this is what a golden ticket looks like?? I wouldn’t know, with my luck… I’ll be paying for this somehow.
6aa69c635d68ab9536af5f7673d97990.jpg

Ugliest wheel combination of all time. Glad they landed on you! So rad.

HAHAHA! It’s weird… some people say they’re purple but all I see is green
giphy.gif

Back