• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

Well, mine came today. This is a color combo I would have picked myself, love 'em (the included hubs are clear, not shown). Do I need to order another set? :mrgreen:

2022-11-25-13-08-15.jpg

Well, mine came today. This is a color combo I would have picked myself, love 'em (the included hubs are clear, not shown). Do I need to order another set? :mrgreen:

2022-11-25-13-08-15.jpg

That’s a great setup!

And the answer is always yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, ok. You talked me into it.

I'll probably never even run any of these wheels, they're just too pretty. :lmao:

Hell yeah! My 4th round show delivery today…

[mention]DRED805 [/mention] and [mention]CamoColton [/mention] you guys still waiting on a set?

Last edited:
Well gentlemen mine showed up today and it’s an absolute win for me. This is a one and done spin. Bronze tanks with blue delta ifr rings And clear .600 hubs. This couldn’t have gone any better for me as the tanks were the only wheel I really wanted. Now I need some tires to wrap them in. As Matt would say “I’m chuffed”

c0118e74336097fd5be772706bc3372b.jpg

10387bee8d06d157743400746d38cdb1.jpg

2ba0bf2deb1779067bcb12b3a4d29ae1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My set arrived… not really my style, so I’ll probably not keep them. Plus I already got a set of clear 105’s. Still a lot of fun though.

Clear tanks, orange dredgers and 475’s

e65d3fcf47421a43ca6e8ad0cf980e19.jpg

I just yanked the handle... will post the results when I get 'em in.

My personal challenge: I already have a new body that's unpainted: Do I want to come up with a paint job that matches & looks good with whatever comes?

I hope they do one more round. I was just going to buy and then they did the flash sale on the Phoenix.

I agree. Got suckered in with the phoenix deal myself lol. Picked up the straight axle with some blue 105s. Hope they have WoF for a few more weeks

Black 101’s with gold deltas and black outers would be sick!

Definitely. I'm keeping these grey 101's and passing the black ones from the last batch, with these rings, off to some guy that just moved from Oregon to the desert of Southern California...:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Definitely. I'm keeping these grey 101's and passing the black ones from the last batch, with these rings, off to some guy that just moved from Oregon to the desert of Southern California...:mrgreen:

Hey I know a guy…. Wait a minute that’s me.. smh. Haha

Man somehow I thought those were the black ones…

I’m going to stop buying trucks and just collect wheels and wheel accessories.

That is a great looking combo! I'd picked them too!

Well gentlemen mine showed up today and it’s an absolute win for me. This is a one and done spin. Bronze tanks with blue delta ifr rings And clear .600 hubs. This couldn’t have gone any better for me as the tanks were the only wheel I really wanted. Now I need some tires to wrap them in. As Matt would say “I’m chuffed”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, another great looking set of wheels! I'd be chuffed too!:)

My set arrived… not really my style, so I’ll probably not keep them. Plus I already got a set of clear 105’s. Still a lot of fun though.

Clear tanks, orange dredgers and 475’s

Another win in my book!"thumbsup"

interesting combination....

I like!"thumbsup"

Well, if nothing else, this Wheel of Fortune has given my great ideas for wheel combos for future builds and paint color schemes!

I'm hoping this will be a Vanquish holiday tradition every year!;-)

Fwiw Josh mentioned on a live stream these will likely not be available after Monday

Fwiw Josh mentioned on a live stream these will likely not be available after Monday

I did hear him say that and thought about twisting my own arm and order another set.:ror:

As of right now though they are "out of stock". It may have ended sooner than they expected!

That flash sale that was on the Phoenix kits with machined gears was a killer deal! Congrats to all who jumped on that deal!!

Back