• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

Well, i did a thing... Probably shouldnt have, but i did. I cant help it, its an addiction. Dont yall go judgin me, u got the addiction too lmbo
3cc13256dd75d26d6c1a4ee74b5e2271.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Well, i did a thing... Probably shouldnt have, but i did. I cant help it, its an addiction. Dont yall go judgin me, u got the addiction too lmbo
3cc13256dd75d26d6c1a4ee74b5e2271.jpg

No judgement here, nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No judgment here. We all have the same addiction. I was just about to get a set and someone beat me to it. Out of stock again. Maybe next time. I don’t need them either but seems too good of a deal.

No judgment here. We all have the same addiction. I was just about to get a set and someone beat me to it. Out of stock again. Maybe next time. I don’t need them either but seems too good of a deal.

I think somebody in here owes you an apology [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry man, exactly 48 min ago I placed an order for my fix.. I failed to check the stock status after, but there’s a chance I got the last set smh

Those are SSD m4 “locking hubs”

https://www.amainhobbies.com/ssd-rc-scale-locking-hubs-red-2-ssd00011/p498698

Kind of a pain because they require a tool to remove/install but they really finish off the look.

They have different colors for the front, but I happen to just be using 4 plain black rears on that truck.

They replace the wheel nut. And some axial based axles require a small washer due to axle shaft length.

Thank you!

Sorry man, exactly 48 min ago I placed an order for my fix.. I failed to check the stock status after, but there’s a chance I got the last set smh

Haha no worries man. Now that I’ve made the choice to pull the trigger, I’ll get them next round (if there is one). I’ve seen them in stock quite often.

Twade it seems fricker was the guy. :)

Haha no worries man. Now that I’ve made the choice to pull the trigger, I’ll get them next round (if there is one). I’ve seen them in stock quite often.

Twade it seems fricker was the guy. :)

Haha yea… [mention]twade984 [/mention] is kind of like my sponsor.. so is [mention]DRED805 [/mention] but they seem to talk me into buying more stuff than refraining lol
Twade texted me saying I was the culprit with a screenshot of your post. Smh

Welcome to the club!"thumbsup" You addict!!!:lmao:

Can't wait to see the surprises they send you!:)

Haha yea… [mention]twade984 [/mention] is kind of like my sponsor.. so is [mention]DRED805 [/mention] but they seem to talk me into buying more stuff than refraining lol
Twade texted me saying I was the culprit with a screenshot of your post. Smh

Tbh the whole reason I started this thread was to peer pressure other people into buying stuff too

Tbh the whole reason I started this thread was to peer pressure other people into buying stuff too

Haha… well it’s working. As long as I don’t get orange tanks I’ll be stoked.. or any orange wheels for that matter

Haha… well it’s working. As long as I don’t get orange tanks I’ll be stoked.. or any orange wheels for that matter

:ror: ain't that the truth

We need more wheels on this page...

Welcome to the club!"thumbsup" You addict!!!:lmao:

Can't wait to see the surprises they send you!:)

Thanks brian! I think this is the most expensive addiction ive ever had lol.

Im stoked, or in the words of matt, im chuffed, to see wat setup i get. Glad i was able to finally catch them in stock

Thanks Tom!:lmao:

I'd like to get a set of Tanks! Often thought about spinnin' that damn wheel again!:lmao:

Thanks brian! I think this is the most expensive addiction ive ever had lol.

Im stoked, or in the words of matt, im chuffed, to see wat setup i get. Glad i was able to finally catch them in stock

Agree on the high priced addiction! Just glad to hear you were able to get a set! I haven't yet caught them in stock since my first spin!

Black 101's, gold skarn rings, and 600 hubs. I bought the black 350 hubs and black screws, but they were in the WoF box... so I guess the boxes aren't sent at random.

I'm good with the wheels, and I think I can use the wide hubs on my RC Speedy B1 Bomber if I ever get around to building it.

Anyone interested in trading rings?

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 269
OK last of the peer pressure and last spin of the Wheel!:ror:

Also added some scale hub hardware to get the free shipping!

Thanks Tom for the heads up...again!"thumbsup"

IMG_1364.jpg

Back