• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

Idk about you guys.. but my arms feel fine. I have sex in a canoe to thank for my decision… don’t blame me.. blame it on the alcohol lmfao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to play spin the Wheel too! Was watching Harley Friday Night Live last night and somebody mentioned they were back in stock.

Spun the Wheel and now hoping for the best!:ror:

Untitled.jpg

Yall are killin me lol. I wanna play too. Josh also mentioned the 310s will be disappearing, but said he didnt know for how long. So they arent puttin the 310 in the wheels of fortune

It took some ring trading and new hardware, but I'm ****in' stoked. Now I'm gonna be disappointed, no matter what, when the second box I ordered shows up... :lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 448
Damn, that's a gorgeous combo!

Love the way they interact with the JConcepts sidewall design on those new Hold tires..."thumbsup"

It took some ring trading and new hardware, but I'm ****in' stoked. Now I'm gonna be disappointed, no matter what, when the second box I ordered shows up... :lmao:

Man that’s super sick. It’s all down hill from there…

Yall are killin me lol. I wanna play too. Josh also mentioned the 310s will be disappearing, but said he didnt know for how long. So they arent puttin the 310 in the wheels of fortune

Jump on it before they're gone forever!;-) I heard Josh say that and it kinda surprises me. I love the 310's and thought they were a big seller! Glad I got a set of orange 310's and a set of Roost! The Roost was another one that I was sad to see go!:cry:

Now them look rad! They're gonna look good on any build!

Nice score Brian!

Can’t wait to see all the next ones

Thanks! Glad I finally spun the Wheel! I just hope that there are some good combos left! knowing how VP usually sells out of wheels fast during the year, It amazes me that they continue to offer this wheel deal!

Done missed this round, maybe next go. Ive got a set of the dark grey 310s on my c2, just love the look of them. I seen a truck in montgomery fri that had a set of bronze methods, not sure the actual 1:1 name/number of them, that were the 310 style

Done missed this round, maybe next go. Ive got a set of the dark grey 310s on my c2, just love the look of them. I seen a truck in montgomery fri that had a set of bronze methods, not sure the actual 1:1 name/number of them, that were the 310 style

Wheels of fortune back in stock!

OK, maybe I need to check this during normal daytime hours, missed it again.

Don’t feel bad; that last batch was gone almost immediately.

I gotta feeling that they'll be out of stock for than there in from now on as VP's wheel stock has to be getting thin.

I'm hoping to pickup one more set, but not holding my breath!

I checked early this mornin n they were already out of stock. They keep goin at this rate, ill miss that deal lol

Got my latest set! Stoked on the wheels, rings are meh, but that’s the name of the game! Ha blue bully’s, orange spiders and clear .475 hubs
0ff8a02e7ee28b6b2f02c76736ad9677.jpg

d126ebd00c9869b86a93d5d117a18946.jpg

7d186f0219c594f43082aa1d357f5d6e.jpg

I ended up with black bully’s, blue phase 5’s and brass .475’s [emoji1303]

26bd9255abafc5c79a14c02f73022a83.jpg

c3ca32b406dddfa120876d74d2b2ee34.jpg

My wheels showed up today! I was anxious to see what VP had picked out for me. I ended up with a set of gold Method 105's, clear Holy rings and 600 SLW hubs.

Relief! Happy with the wheels! I like the wider 105's and I've always wanted a set of Holy rings. The 600 hubs may be a little too wide, but I may find a use for them in the future. For now I threw on a set of black 350 hubs I had in the spare parts bin. These wheels will more than likely be used on my new straight axle Builders Bundle that I plan on starting sometime after Thanksgiving.

Ima gonna get a set of scale hardware on order to make these look even purdee-er!:)

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

Got my latest set! Stoked on the wheels, rings are meh, but that’s the name of the game! Ha blue bully’s, orange spiders and clear .475 hubs

I ended up with black bully’s, blue phase 5’s and brass .475’s [emoji1303]

Nice spin of the Wheel guys! Them Bully's look awesome! Looks like you both won at the Wheel!8)

I've noticed that all of the wheel packages that I have seen are all signed by the same person. Anybody know who it is? I don't recognize the signature.

Last edited:
Back