• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

The newest, most awesome parts from VP just arrived. Taking pics and posting in a minute. They are AMAZING.

I was just coming to check this thread to post, "its tomorrow". :mrgreen:

Disc brakes from Vanquish Products have arrived! The guys at VP have been perfecting these for months now. And now we finally get to show off the fruits of their labor.

282c2e21.jpg

These things are truly massive. No more of those crappy Chinese tiny rotors for us!

The rotors measure 1.6" in diameter!

c1ddf3c3.jpg

The included mounts are made to bolt onto VP Wraith knuckles and lockouts. The pins you see are to adjust the caliper out to your wheel. The caliper goes into place between your wheel and hub.

03231b9d.jpg

989c8fda.jpg

Due to the massive size, Vanquish cannot say these fit any other manufacturers wheels. They will fit all of VP's SLW and SSZ wheels though.

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

Check out the detail! These small pressed in pins are just for the extra realism.

ec08c96d.jpg

Once you have set your offset, you just trim off the extra length of the shafts for a clean look. Or you can leave a little extra for when you want to change up your offsets.

03231b9d.jpg

These kits will be finished soon and sold in pairs so those of us who run 4WS can get exactly what we need without having to buy extra. Colors and such have not been 100% set so wait for more details on that.

Pricing will follow as we get closer to public release.

Man those guys at VP just keep thinking up way to get all of our money. And I LOVE it :twisted:

Show a pic of it mounted up on a wheel/rig and we will all put a set on our 'Have-To-Have' lists 8)

Here was a little video from the testing phases, before they were finished.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rJm9PYNLqyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quoted for the new page.

Disc brakes from Vanquish Products have arrived! The guys at VP have been perfecting these for months now. And now we finally get to show off the fruits of their labor.

282c2e21.jpg

These things are truly massive. No more of those crappy Chinese tiny rotors for us!

c1ddf3c3.jpg

The included mounts are made to bolt onto VP Wraith knuckles and lockouts. The pins you see are to adjust the caliper out to your wheel. The caliper goes into place between your wheel and hub.

03231b9d.jpg

989c8fda.jpg

Due to the massive size, Vanquish cannot say these fit any other manufacturers wheels. They will fit all of VP's SLW and SSZ wheels though.

Check out the detail! These small pressed in pins are just for the extra realism.

ec08c96d.jpg

Once you have set your offset, you just trim off the extra length of the shafts for a clean look. Or you can leave a little extra for when you want to change up your offsets.

03231b9d.jpg

These kits will be finished soon and sold in pairs so those of us who run 4WS can get exactly what we need without having to buy extra. Colors and such have not been 100% set so wait for more details on that.

Pricing will follow as we get closer to public release.

Here was a little video from the testing phases, before they were finished.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rJm9PYNLqyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Correct! 3 possible locations are built in.

Awesome, i'm glad I got VP knuckles now, lol. I hope I can make them easily work with my Mayhem Monsters, I have access to a machine shop otherwise. :mrgreen:

282c2e21.jpg

c1ddf3c3.jpg

03231b9d.jpg

989c8fda.jpg

YOU...........really suck :flipoff:

Now that's why I invest in Vp, they keep pulling me back in!:) thanks for sharing Josh! Any ideas on cost range? Under 100 or over?

Anyone who wanted to save a nickel by not getting their knuckles will surely be kicking themselves!

I don't want to step on any toes. VP will post the final cost as soon as available.

Last edited:

Man those are sweet. I wonder what they will come up with next.

Anyone who wanted to save a nickel by not getting their knuckles will surely be kicking themselves!
Yes they will!!! Hahaha. I am patting myself on the shoulder.
I don't want to step on any toes. VP will post the final cost as soon as available.
Does it really matter? MUST HAVE!

Back