• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - *New VP Disc Brake and Calipers!*

DAYUUUUM :shock: How does one get on this VIP list of pre-presenters?

I have to go hawk a kidney now to pay for all of thies new goodies :mrgreen:

I was just thinking about making the letters white to get that Brembo effect on red calipers. That would look hot.

Had to do a little Sharpie work while sitting here staring at them. I have to work late and it's going to be a long night not getting right home to install them!
Yummy!!

I got an afternoon meeting downtown.....I could surely swing by and grab them...and then get to crack-a-lacking on mounting. ;-)

I don't guess these would work on the 8* set-up huh? That's one reason I bought those was for the weights and calibers that was said to be coming

J-bird

i don't guess these would work on the 8* set-up huh? That's one reason i bought those was for the weights and calibers that was said to be coming

j-bird
...x2

So are these just for looks or is their enough weight there to help? Look awesome either way "thumbsup"

WOW! X2 Savage03, they look do awesome, now this means I have to get myself a set of VP wheels to show off them VP rotors."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Now aint that the shit, I figured Steve would hook me up but I see how it is. Damn you Josh dam yuoz all to hell.:mrgreen:

damn those disc brakes are awesome, so real. that sure makes a nice addition to any scale rig.

Seeing these in those ssz stars in the video made me pull the trigger on a set of those wheels. Hopefully we can pick the caliper color. Red would look awesome.

Last edited:
Back