• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

#1 and stock dash. Rig just gets better and better! Light bar looks good up there.

Don't hurry Josh, it's not worth it. I think you should do a complete interior on that beast.
Don't settle for the wraith shield to move on! A little styrene work goes along way.

Now if you've settled on a color, I have seatbelts awaiting your seats.
I just need to make them.

Don't hurry Josh, it's not worth it. I think you should do a complete interior on that beast.
Don't settle for the wraith shield to move on! A little styrene work goes along way.

Now if you've settled on a color, I have seatbelts awaiting your seats.
I just need to make them.

Doing a real interior in this thing would be nice but I don't think I'll tackle it. That is one area I do think I'll compromise on. I need to have this thing running in about a week for some video.

The seats, is it two colors or three now? If two then I'd like to go dark gray and light gray (or black and gray if you don't have a dark gray). If three then I'd like to highlight with some orange.

Very Sweet Rock Racer Josh. I do like it with out the doors a lot better. Be careful with that MMP/PRO4 they tear crap up. :ror:

winterG6series2012256.jpg

Looking killer mate - I like the half door look, but feel yeah on redoing the cage work. Clear door panels would deff make you stand out.

Ohhhhhhh just wait until tomorrow...

The new parts you're about to see are going to make you all freak! The new parts were sent express today and should be here by 3:00 tomorrow. The Wraith will really come together as a scale truck soon!

Last edited:

Ohhhhhhh just wait until tomorrow...

The new parts you're about to see are going to make you all freak! The new parts were sent express today and should be here by 3:00 tomorrow. The Wraith will really come together as a scale truck soon!

You are such a CT.....(Crawler Tease) :twisted:

Back