• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

EmeryworX RR10 Bomber Build by cmbscx10

Tiny Update:
Trans shimmed, RR Slipper installed, VP Motor Mount and Mip Shafts on on DMG's bad Arse adapter plate.

344F23B2-AB1C-424A-87DB-72FCAD4E2A2D_zps2s7r5aja.jpg

1446B8AB-2344-435E-B03C-786859AE2029_zpsb313y7mk.jpg

Tranny looks awesome, Mike!! [emoji1303]

I would love to have one of those VP motor plates and gear guards!!

I just can't figure out why you would choose an orange tranny case!! LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tranny looks awesome, Mike!! [emoji1303]

I would love to have one of those VP motor plates and gear guards!!

Thanks 2-shot. I appreciate the comment.

I had a run Super Shafty plate before and i have had ZERO issues with it but wanted to try something different. Just as beefy and a little more shiny.

I received my panels from Barndog today and i just talked to him Tuesday night. Jeez what amazing service. Couldn't be happier until i sliced the tape on the box they came in. C'mon man! Seriously? The panels were individually wrapped in tissue paper like his Brandon was shipping china even though he knows i won't treat them that way. Perfect bends, cuts, finished edges and DA sanded to perfection. Lot's of "thumbsup" for Barndog's panels. Awesome guy, business owner who actually makes you feel like a paying customer and can;t wait to install these. I have some custom trimming i need to do and then will show them and the wraps i had made. Thanks gain Barndog.

IMAG0610_zpsosuewjpr.jpg

IMAG0611_zpsyx0cbhgk.jpg

I just can't figure out why you would choose an orange tranny case!! LOL!!

You know why but for others, Your guess is a good as mine. I think maybe just maybe i like orange.:lmao:

Daily Driver
FordFocusSVT-4-11-10002WEB_zpsba152c86.jpg

My old Wraith
iPhone%209-18-15%20351_zpsa8ryiic6.jpg

My Yeti XL

3935F5A6-C3B6-46D6-AA97-475F9D928718_zpsouzv9nr3.jpg

F350 1/6 Scale

6FCFDB30-56CA-45DE-ABD3-AFBDD5B459E8_zps7hfhrwrw.jpg

That's a sweet EAP foci you have there, I have a sonic blue 5 door EAP myself

Since this is my thread I can hijack it with an off topic comment.

Thanks. Looked for months in early 2004 to find the color and Of course with that comes the EAP package. Nothing like heated recarros when you have a bad back. Just a hair over 130k miles and have loved every minute. It's 1 of 3 that I know of in San Diego. FS Werks has a lot of my $$ and their SVT tunes are night and day compared to the herendous factory tune. JBA did the suspension and a few other items. Very Very fun car for being NA and for the $$.

Post yours up and maybe we can do a canyon run to Julian sometime.

Mike, you need to build, take photos, post photos...that's it :)

Hot Bomber pics make the workday go by so much faster.

Small Update as fun RC time has been non-existent the last few weeks. Slowly (Understatement) but surely.

Finished the Roof Panel to accommodate the Rear Light bar. The Silver bolts hold the light bar to the panel along with the tabs being between the chassis and Roof Panel.

IMAG0631_zpsiyxeuxpl.jpg

IMAG0629_zps5voo4ojf.jpg

IMAG0630_zpsvfza7ppg.jpg

Fired up the HeyOK KOH Controller and wired the lights to the Light bar.

IMAG0635_zpsqypkukmv.jpg

Quick Vid of them blinking

<a href="<iframe width=" 420"="" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wd4cv1T9skw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="">"><a href="<iframe width=" 420"="" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wd4cv1T9skw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wd4cv1T9skw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Had to plug in the ALien Lightbar. Forgot how bright it is.

IMAG0632_zpskzraywi2.jpg

here is mine, currently non op atm, my smog guy got shut down and i need to get it to pass :p 109k miles, absolutely love it still

Absolutely beautiful. "thumbsup""thumbsup" Sonic Blue was my next choice. The rarest color is Sonic Yellow but i don't like the shade they came up with so it was off the list.

I work from home now so i haven't taken mine out for about a month but did yesterday to visit the chiropractor. I decided to take the long way home from Escondido and did a run up Palomar mountain. Reminded me why i love this car. A new Camaro tried to follow me but after a few turns he gave up. The sport bikes always give me a thumbs up as most have a hard time understanding how a car can keep up. I am not a smog guy and with all the regs it is hard to fake them nowadays. PM me with what you got going on and maybe i can help.

That roof panel and rear light bar came out really clean. Nice work CMB.

I miss my Focus. It was stolen when I was stationed at McChord AFB in Washington state and never recovered. Most fun to drive car I've ever owned. My friend always gave me shit because he didn't understand, then he borrowed it for 6 months while I was deployed. When I got back he told me how mad he was that he had to give it back. :ror:

Looking good Mike! The roof turned out really nice! And yes, those are some bright lights!

That roof panel and rear light bar came out really clean. Nice work CMB.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.
My OCD/Analism takes over on most my builds and this one is far worse. It is at such a higher level than anything i have built before so i want to do it right and take my time. I run my rigs by myself so no rush to finish. I find i enjoy the build as much as the drive.

I miss my Focus. It was stolen when I was stationed at McChord AFB in Washington state and never recovered. Most fun to drive car I've ever owned. My friend always gave me shit because he didn't understand, then he borrowed it for 6 months while I was deployed. When I got back he told me how mad he was that he had to give it back. :ror:

1st, didn't know you served. Thank you and i appreciate your service. In 3 generations, I am the only one due to a HS era motorcycle racing injury that did not have the privilege to serve.

Oh i would be devastated. I park 3mi from the nearest entrance and won't go to certain places based on parking or "feel" of the area. I thought about selling in from time to time over the years to try something else but then a twisty turn says 40mph and i go through at 5500rpm at 65mph and forget all about selling it. I have had a few cars and trucks but this one is so well rounded in the looks, handling, MPG, fun factor, one of those cars that you just love to drive and seriously cheap for what you get even when new it is a keeper. Five total people have driven my car. Myself, My best friend and Dad, Jay Bittle of JBA (He almost bought it after he drove it), Randy from FSwerks who did the tune and my long time friend who is my ASE Master mechanic.

You are 100% right. Unless you drive one it is hard to understand. Just don't ask to drive mine.

Well.... I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer that handles like a school bus!!! LMAO!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about it Cmb?? I'm dying to know if you got it going for a shakedown run yet? I'm torn between this and the bgr chassis. Both are so sick!

Any updates Mike? How's the rig coming along?

How about it Cmb?? I'm dying to know if you got it going for a shakedown run yet? I'm torn between this and the bgr chassis. Both are so sick!

Thanks for the inquiry guys. A few months ago i had an medical accident and i pricked my finger which started to bleed. My boss saw that as an opportunity and made me sign on the dotted line for my work life. We have been so busy that i just haven't had the time to finish off the wiring and then continue on. On this rig i decided from the beginning that it would not be thrown together like some of my past rigs. If i can't put the quality time into the build i would just rather it sit until i do. Believe this, i WILL finish it as i have too much time and $$ invested in it and it will be done right, just not at this time.

rngrchad,
You won't be disappointed with either one but both are a huge investment so i would choose what company you like and what look you are after. Bill from BGR is a welder for Gen Right so his welds and craftsmanship are hard to beat.

No worries! I was just curious as I haven't seen any recent updates. Sorry to hear about your work situation! More work, more money in the bank?? :mrgreen: Anyways I look forward to seeing you continue on and I know you'll finish it! I pulled the trigger on an Emeryworx chassis myself (Wraith based). But, it'll be a while as you know how busy he is these days.

Back