• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

Ok wanting some opinions from everyone. I felt the full side panels were too "big" or "tall" looking. So I'm going to do a modified panel.

fb079c40.jpg

d19a21e9.jpg

933c2f29.jpg

e8e37815.jpg

532974f4.jpg

I'm leaning towards #4 with a clear Lexan door panel. This would show the interior more an make the side look shorter.

I lkie #2 as well. The angles flow well with all of the other angles of the cage. It is different from the stock Wraith, but still has an open yet protected cockpit look.

Number 4! No doors, the only way I like to run my 1:1 Even today out in the snow we were haulin and crawling with no doors on the rigs.

New interior is getting ready. Just shot some Indy silver on it, backed with white and then covered with black so it looks better when it's on it's lid.

acd48c32.jpg

a1093f42.jpg

Lots of room behind the seats for all my electronics.

633cc9cf.jpg

bb1838d3.jpg

Now that I see interior I say doors off!! It looks so f***ing killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you decide hopefully you modify the cage bars in the door opening and don't leave them straight. Looks terrible with it chilling there above the different style doors. Just my .02

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

Whatever you decide hopefully you modify the cage bars in the door opening and don't leave them straight. Looks terrible with it chilling there above the different style doors. Just my .02

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

I have no intentions of modifying the cage at this point. That is one reason I like the clear door option as it won't look odd.

Of course it is YOUR rig so you can do whatever you want with the center body section. And a damn fine rig it is going to be :nice:

Just keep this in mind. In the real world you or others will seldom be looking at your car from the same perspective as in all four options, unless they are laying on the ground. You will see it from standing above it while you crawl or rock race, so most any option will showcase the interior just fine.

Back