• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

looks like crap !!

not being "FLAMING ORANGE"

no, looks killer, "thumbsup"
ill have to send you all my chassis now to be prepared out :flipoff:

the #2 chassis is coming along nicely & close to being finished all-so "thumbsup"

Harley, when you get that brushless combination in the truck can you post up your ESC setup please. I'm having a hard time getting my combo to to where I feel it should be. Most people i've showed the combo to agree it should be much much better with the ESC being at fault.

Hey Harley, how did you make that rear light bar? Looks sick!! Is it possible to buy one like that somewhere?

Amazing build for sure!

Thanks,
Mike

Welcome to the Pro4/MMP Club.. Now you'll fully understand. :mrgreen:

Josh, I just got to say this. I think this should be your inspiration to a wrap for this truck.
Maybe something with DC Even.
matthew_law_kn_g35_03.jpg

Starting to do some work on this to see how I like it.

skin1.jpg

Welcome to the Pro4/MMP Club.. Now you'll fully understand. :mrgreen:

^^^"thumbsup"

:mrgreen: We'll see how it moves this pig.

Even though I know the traction won't be nearly as good as the Ripsaws, I'm thinking about picking these up for the scale looks...

DSC_7900.jpg

:mrgreen: We'll see how it moves this pig.

Even though I know the traction won't be nearly as good as the Ripsaws, I'm thinking about picking these up for the scale looks...

DSC_7900.jpg

I just bought these.... I too am going for the similar look... Shannon Campbell's KOH buggy is the look I'm building towards.

I looked up some light requirements in the rules and regs for that race. I just couldn't figure out the rear lights and what they're used for"thumbsup"

Can't wait to see your finished product, truly a cool build!

Not a big fan, the Ultra4 guys are usually using BFG Crawlers or the new Goodyear MTR's. That is the look I am going for most.

I wonder why swampers aren't used more? I love my Iroks bias ply's on my 1:1, way more sticky on the rocks than my crawlers. Also a lot stonger sidewalls. I'm guessing because of the speeds they are going.

What DWGEditor software are you using? Did you find it as a free download or is it part of SolidWorks? I'm not too familiar with them obviously.

Back