• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

It's like I married her.... just keeps getting fatter. :mrgreen:

7.44 lbs.

a27a4526.jpg

The new photo booth is bringing this build straight to our brains. Very nice details and definitely some nice progress seeing it painted. Also thanks for the side by side with the kit. "thumbsup"

The new photo booth is bringing this build straight to our brains. Very nice details and definitely some nice progress seeing it painted. Also thanks for the side by side with the kit. "thumbsup"

"thumbsup"

Tomorrow I have to build a new transmission for it. Wait until you guys see what my old one looks like :oops: I exploded a top shaft bearing but it kept running because of the amount of engagement the 32p gears have. All that did was amplify the damage though.

very nice chassis. won't have to worry about breaking the bumper when you nose dive it. your lights are nicely protected also. Can't wait to see it lit up at nigth.

X2, this rig looks sweet. Harley you guys did an amazing job on this rig and it just keeps getting better and it goes along."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Harley, that's just dope! Primer pics kinda remind me of the original sniper from years ago..

X2, this rig looks sweet. Harley you guys did an amazing job on this rig and it just keeps getting better and it goes along."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks guys.

Can't wait for it to be done now.

Love the progress! Just like when I see a Rigid Industries light on a vehicle, I'm immediately drawn to the awesome Mad Dog bar on your truck. Love the way you incorporated it and the rear lights.

Always wondered how realistic the handling characteristics are on the heavier RC rigs. Be sure to get some video and plenty of pics when you get that beauty together and tearin' up the trail!

Since it's turning into a pig I figured I better get some more HP under the hood.

4469a4d7.jpg

Since I'm going back to brushless I am going to a Mamba Max Pro. I'll miss my BRXL!

59cffcd4.jpg

Your going to love the combo... "thumbsup"

Back