• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

Looks awesome man! That tube work makes me jealous!

I just ordered one Gear Head light bar and one Mad Dog 4" to compare and also one for my Wraith and SCX10. Can't wait.

harley holy crap what the hell happend to your exo damn atleast you still have coolest wraith ever

It's been a rough day... :cry:

Lipo fires are a bitch.

Here was the outcome.

5225f37e.jpg

Last edited:

Holy cripes . . . makes me a bit worrisome about my batteries now. Were you running it at the time? What battery?

Sorry to see man!!

Wtf!! How does that happen? Is this the first time this has happened to you??

HOLY CRAP, the exo is burnt. lol.

I was wondering what colour you were gonna paint the frame, i like it.

Just for reference, here is a comparison between the light weight stock chassis and this steel chassis.

c09d620c.jpg

f40c3ace.jpg

If you want the best performance then stay with Axial's chassis. You can't beat it. It is crazy strong and handles well. The only reason I'm doing this chassis is for some scale fun.

Back