• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

.... the centered rear axle may have to go in favor of the traditional offset pumpkin :evil:

That no bueno....:cry:

;-) If you still want it tested, I know of a rig that it will fit under nicly....haha

Harley, your rig looks awesome and indestructible can't wait to see how this beast turns aswell."thumbsup""thumbsup" I'm having the itch to PM Jerry to get some buisness going on something for myself.

Snuck down to the shop for 2 mins after I got home with the GF to mock up the bar. Shhhhh

602549ed.jpg

Last edited:

Wow brutha...Been wonderin why I havent seen you in the XR section for some months. NOW I know. This build is just plain NUTS. So far above and beyond. Nice. VERY nice.

J.D.

Josh, I just got to say this. I think this should be your inspiration to a wrap for this truck.
Maybe something with DC Even.
matthew_law_kn_g35_03.jpg

Josh, I just got to say this. I think this should be your inspiration to a wrap for this truck.
Maybe something with DC Even.
matthew_law_kn_g35_03.jpg

I dig that actually, I'm looking forward to doing the new hood. Still have to get my CNC running though. I want to touch base on the seats soon. Need to pick some damn colors though.

Spent some time in the shop tonight. I didn't have any small rod though. So I didn't get the light bar surround done. I will go get that tomorrow. I used a piece of music wire tonight just for a visual (actual OD will be smaller).

1adc5115.jpg

010b6482.jpg

There will be some tube work that will wrap around the back as well.

e9d7ce2a.jpg

nice progress man, its turning out pretty damn similiar to the ones you showed. I dig the light bar design.

Back