• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra4

391fb285.jpg

f2e9593f.jpg

d16a5967.jpg

de5e4a3f.jpg

Looks similar to what we use to coat helicopter baffle systems to reduce IR signature :)

Hopefully it will be done and able to make the trip to Omaha Saturday! "thumbsup"

Actually, I think my old home made JK fatty performed better my newer and lighter scx-10s. I haven't been able to really test out the Wraith yet. I guess the extra weight helped plant the tires. The truck performed so realistically also. It would even bounce like a real truck when trying to get over a ledge and the 2.2 crushers I had would howl like real tires when you got them spinning.

Actually, I think my old home made JK fatty performed better my newer and lighter scx-10s. I haven't been able to really test out the Wraith yet. I guess the extra weight helped plant the tires. The truck performed so realistically also. It would even bounce like a real truck when trying to get over a ledge and the 2.2 crushers I had would howl like real tires when you got them spinning.

The heavy trucks definitely have cool handling characteristics. However with tuning the light rigs seem to handle the rocks better (there is a balance of course). But the cool factor always wins with me.

I almost hated to get rid of the RTR Ripsaws because of how they howled!

Ahh heavy smeavy, you build it right it will perform.

Im tierd of hearing that and 3 trucks later I still proove it everytime.

Looks great and I like it much more than I did when you first showed it."thumbsup"

deff looking hot mate - we have the same taste in color, thats for sure. cant wait to see the panels on it.

Back