• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - NEW VP axle truss just in!

I am slowly gathering their parts lol, might walk over today and grab the chubs 8) Could be dangerous being so close tho haha

not bad, you should powercoat it.... yellow.

Glad i waited on getting aluminum trusses. I have the VP axle housings and they are really quality. "thumbsup"

Depends I suppose. I have to get it built first and see what I want to do with it. I love the idea of cutting up the rear and putting in a Wraith axle. Just have to see what it all looks like.

Your seriously nuts....lol
Can't wait to see it.

Since you have so many things going on, you can send the wraith to me and I'll take real good care of it for you:twisted:

Harley, when I convert my rear axle for steering, I'm guessing I should clock the chubs straight up and down? (as opposed to clocking the front for proper caster) Also, thinking about it, won't that totally change rear camber as that is built into the chubs, since i'm not aware of any rear-specific steering parts. I tried looking at pics of 4ws wraiths, but nothing was conclusive. I know on my wraith (STRC chubs/knuckles) it's pretty easy to see the difference between front and rear camber.

Harley, when I convert my rear axle for steering, I'm guessing I should clock the chubs straight up and down? (as opposed to clocking the front for proper caster) Also, thinking about it, won't that totally change rear camber as that is built into the chubs, since i'm not aware of any rear-specific steering parts. I tried looking at pics of 4ws wraiths, but nothing was conclusive. I know on my wraith (STRC chubs/knuckles) it's pretty easy to see the difference between front and rear camber.

Correct, run the rear as close to vertical as possible.

when you begin the EXO terra build, can you post up a link of the thread? to save time for us searching for it. thanks

Back