• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - NEW VP axle truss just in!

Have a look on DinkyRC's Facebook page. He's created a Wraith Drop box as he's called it. Looks good"thumbsup"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinky-RC/156413417727063

That is pretty cool, thanks for the link. I gave it one more try and finally came up with a rough template that I can use. I will transfer this to aluminum plate then carefully cut it out and shape it to fit like a glove. Then I will make a couple more L brackets to bolt to the inside of the center of the battery box next to the shock mounts, and use as a place to secure the tray in the front, and secure it to the rear on the little shelf thingy that I already installed.

Sorry Harley, if I/we hijacked your thread, you can have it back now :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IMG_2110.JPG
    IMG_2110.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,466
  • IMG_2109.JPG
    IMG_2109.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,932
  • IMG_2108.JPG
    IMG_2108.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,404
  • IMG_2106.JPG
    IMG_2106.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,310
  • IMG_2107.JPG
    IMG_2107.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,327
Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

i just want a stiffy kit, i keep pm'ing and messaging the dmg but have had no luck...any way you can ask him haha

I couldn't get an answer from the forum, so I'm asking it in this thread, since you have 4WS. I am going to do the mod for 4WS, and was wondering how I should clock or position the C hub? Please explain your answers so I will know the reasoning for clocking the rear c-hubs a certain way for 4WS. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I couldn't get an answer from the forum, so I'm asking it in this thread, since you have 4WS. I am going to do the mod for 4WS, and was wondering how I should clock or position the C hub? Please explain your answers so I will know the reasoning for clocking the rear c-hubs a certain way for 4WS. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

For rear steer you put the hubs vertical. There are a couple threads on it actually.

I have a question regarding that VP link truss. You mention that it corrected the "off -center" link positioning.

How far off-center is the stock piece? I am planning on building a Wraith axles "2.2 cheater/baby super" or an outright shaft driven super. My Wriath axles are en route, and I'm curious as if this is something I really need to address or not.

I have a question regarding that VP link truss. You mention that it corrected the "off -center" link positioning.

How far off-center is the stock piece? I am planning on building a Wraith axles "2.2 cheater/baby super" or an outright shaft driven super. My Wriath axles are en route, and I'm curious as if this is something I really need to address or not.

It's a little under 1/4" off center. Like I said in the original post, it's minimal.

Hey Mister Harley, I follow you and your wraith modifications....great.
I tried to find how to install my Panhard kit and no way...I m sure you can help me...
Tks by advance.

On my way home from the DMG. Chassis is pretty much done. Just The C pillars and some panels left.

Here is a pic of the speaker.

df1f3297.jpg

Jerry is taking shots of the current status tonight.

Back