• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - DMG Chassis near completion

Some of both. New housings, same knuckles, C's, new panhard, and then some ********* with new ******* and ****** that actually ******.

The best part is that they actually ****** while the ******* stays put. Cant wait!

:ror:

Re: Harley's Wraith - NEW VP axle truss just in!

Hey harley do you know if vanquish is gonna sell the axle truss only as a pair or if you can buy one at a time? I only need a rear one???

Hello,
They are sold as a pair and are on sale now. I ordered mine direct from Vanquish and got them in two days. They are sweet and under $40.00 for the set!!

Do you use the front or rear upper link mount on the rear for Rear Steer? Thanks :p

Hows it going Josh? Hey, if you need seats for it. Please dont hesitate to ask. By no means am I forcing it on you. Just want to take care of ya as you have done for me.

Back