• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

Re: Harley's Wraith - New Proline Acc. Package

Thank you, that will keep me busy for awhile.
It's a replica of your custom chassis. The Mean Mini Jimmy chassis!

That's pretty close to the name of it over on Pirate. Changed it here too.

I take it you guys are buddies?

Nope, not at all. Never met or talked to him, just dig his work 8) Hopefully he'll catch wind of the build over on Pirate though. All those guys are slammed getting ready for KOH right now.

Last edited:
Re: Harley's Wraith - Mini Jimmy's

The workmanship is incredible on the cage and I do have a couple questions, with all that steel whats this thing weigh and will it be expected to have a decent COG ? Or are these questions kinda irrelevant because the target is the "scale" appearance ? Thx

The workmanship is incredible on the cage and I do have a couple questions, with all that steel whats this thing weigh and will it be expected to have a decent COG ? Or are these questions kinda irrelevant because the target is the "scale" appearance ? Thx

It is more of your typical class 3 scale rig. It will likely lose the edge that the Wraith has with the plastic cage.

However I do have something planned for moving that extra weight. Pro4......psssh, please. :lol:

Here are the speakers that came in. Much smaller impact on size and weight.

f523d578.jpg

Back side of the 4"

a4afb64e.jpg

Back of the 3"

186c2ad9.jpg

Re: Harley's Wraith - Mini Jimmy's

i like the 3" one (just for its size) !!
would probely be best though to hook them to the sound unit,
& see witch one sounds the best & go that way "thumbsup"

New arrival from VP!

Just in from the plater, New upper link truss.

58d5349b.jpg

c58b9202.jpg

This will fix the problem of the off center upper links on the stock truss. While its not a huge issue, this is just another piece to chose from when building up your axles. Soon enough you'll nearly be able to build a complete Wraith axle from VP :lol:

I'll get a weight on these vs the stock pieces when I get home.

Re: Harley's Wraith - NEW VP axle truss just in!

Any idea on when these(upper link mounts) are gonna be available to the rest of us?

Their shop is basically across the street from me 8) was over with a friend on Mon. and checked out the parts truck and saw the truss, its awesome! The whole axle assembly is just awesome to look at as well all that shiny metal :shock:

Josh, are you a civil engineer?
Just noticing the what appears to be a parking/ traffic flow engineer plan.

Their shop is basically across the street from me 8) was over with a friend on Mon. and checked out the parts truck and saw the truss, its awesome! The whole axle assembly is just awesome to look at as well all that shiny metal :shock:

I would live to be closer to the shop! I know EXACTLY what time the mail comes at my office. Whenever a part is coming I'm there waiting for the mail guy to walk in.

Back